Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner (2607 Views)

70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Gemid94(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Independent National Electoral Commission Supervising Residence Electoral Commissioner in Anambra, Sam Egwu, says “the fear of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)” has become “the beginning of wisdom” in South-East.

He also decried poor turnout of voters during the Anambra gubernatorial election on Saturday.

Speaking with Channels TV, Sunday, Egwu, lamented over the low voter turnout in the state, claiming this is not really good for Nigeria’s democracy.

“There is a whole state of fear that has been created by the politics of agitation for a separate state in this part of the country.

“IPOB has been able to enforce the sit-at-home order over time. So, the fear of the repercussion of what IPOB could do to people has become the beginning of wisdom."

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/anambra-election-fear-of-ipob-beginning-of-wisdom-inec-commissioner/

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by mcbreeze: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol funny. All we ask is UN supervised Referendum.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by SmartPolician: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
The best thing that happened to that election was IPOB's decision to suspend its sit-at-home order. If not, people would have been all over the place crying because the APC would definitely hijack it and install the man with baggage - a terrible trademark they left in Imo State.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by jlinkd78(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Truth
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sending a negative message to investors that the SE region is controlled by terrorists and not viable for investment.

And fools will be celebrating and bragging, while the region collapses poltically and economically.

TUFIAKWA.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by haha20: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
udele1:
Sending a negative message to investors that the SE region is controlled by terrorists and not viable for investment.

And fools will be celebrating and bragging, while the region collapses poltically and economically.

TUFIAKWA.
[/s]
By terrorists? grin

The terrorists are Nigerian Boko Haram Army/Military, their DSS and Police counterparts and their Fulani herdsmen bandits brothers.

I've seen many videos of people hailing the so-called unknown gunmen that fought to remove these above-listed terrorists from thousand checkpoints they mounted carelessly everywhere in Igboland for extortion of innocent commuters and passersby.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Iliveforever(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

TUFIAKWA.

Ur ancestors will be denying you now even in the other side of life.

Akpa amu nkita

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iliveforever:

Akpa amu nkita

He made valid point... voters apathy does not favour the region.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Iliveforever(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Esseite:

He made valid point... voters apathy does not favour the region.

The truth is because some of us here are political fools or sentimental elements, they’ve refused to hit the point.
Now, even before ipob issue the sit at home, a lot of the masses have lost interest in Nigerian politics because it’s nothing to write home about. Do you know that it’s in this election that I know that there’s a place in anambra you’ll get to and pack ur car and enter canoe to continue your journey. Now tell me should it be so?
That’s why every full blooded Igbo man believes in the Biafra ideology than one nigerianism.. the govt favors no one, just contest, win and continue to pay salary to usual civil servants.

People will keep believing in The ideology until Nigeria won’t be able to stop Biafra anymore.
Let’s keep watching

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Maxymilliano(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
"IPOB has been able to enforce the sit-at-home order over time. So, the fear of the repercussion of what IPOB could do to people has become the beginning of wisdom."
This is not something of repute to be known for ...
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Coolsperm: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unity begars will soon show up here, I mean members of Yoruba Muslims miscr.eant
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by joyandfaith: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

TUFIAKWA.

Is there any part of country better than SE. Nigeria as a whole is a slum. The truth is that people trust militant or separatist groups than governments.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iliveforever:

Akpa amu nkita

Bring your ancestors to invest in a terrorist controlled Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is there any part of country better than SE. Nigeria as a whole is a slum. The truth is that people trust militant or separatist groups than governments.

Sure. SE is the best and 60% of the population are outside the east. 99% of the celebrities are outside.

80% of your billionaires live outside the region.

How many parts of the country are sitting at home on the order of a terrorist group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Afamed: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Terrorist control region
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
haha20:
[s][/s]
By terrorists? grin

The terrorists people are afraid of is Nigerian Boko Haram Army/Military, their DSS and Police counterparts and their Fulani herdsmen bandits brothers.

I've seen many videos of people hailing the so-called unknown gunmen that fought to remove these listed terrorists from thousand checkpoints they mounted carelessly everywhere in Igboland for extortion of innocent commuters and passersby.

After hailing them what follows? That tells you the mindset of the region.

The same people they hailed are the reason they are afraid to go out. Sitting at home, being unproductive and poorer.

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

TUFIAKWA.
grin

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by joyandfaith: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

Sure. SE is the best and 60% of the population are outside the east. 99% of the celebrities are outside.

80% of your billionaires live outside the region.

How many parts of the country are sitting at home on the order of a terrorist group?

I am not igbo. I have been in most parts of the country, what did i see? Slum. Poverty. Poor infrastructure. Igbo living in my state are not really wealthy than igbo living in the east. Economic migration is a matter of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iliveforever:

The truth is because some of us here are political fools or sentimental elements, they’ve refused to hit the point.
Now, even before ipob issue the sit at home, a lot of the masses have lost interest in Nigerian politics because it’s nothing to write home about. Do you know that it’s in this election that I know that there’s a place in anambra you’ll get to and pack ur car and enter canoe to continue your journey. Now tell me should it be so?
That’s why every full blooded Igbo man believes in the Biafra ideology than one nigerianism.. the govt favors no one, just contest, win and continue to pay salary to usual civil servants.

People will keep believing in The ideology until Nigeria won’t be able to stop Biafra anymore.
Let’s keep watching

IPOB Sold a lie to Igbo's. Unfortunately many Igbo's took to trading after the war and shunned education.

Igbo's participated more in elections, until the good for nothing fraudsters in Europe created the Biafran scam. The Biafra without a map, that will come from US, Israel and Ambazonia .

I pity the region . What kanu and his group have done mentally to Igbo's, will take years to correct.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by anbel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Iliveforever(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

IPOB Sold a lie to Igbo's. Unfortunately many Igbo's took to trading after the war and shunned education.

Igbo's participated more in elections, until the good for nothing fraudsters in Europe created the Biafran scam. The Biafra without a map, that will come from US, Israel and Ambazonia .

I pity the region . What kanu and his group have done mentally to Igbo's, will take years to correct.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am not igbo. I have been in most parts of the country, what did i see? Slum. Poverty. Poor infrastructure. Igbo living in my state are not really wealthy than igbo living in the east. Economic migration is a matter of choice.

Sure, you are Biafran. The environment is a key factor in economic migration.

If i want to build a fuel station with a target of selling 10,000 a day. Then a group of criminals in Europe will give sit at home order for up to 10 days in a month. While my competitors in other states are selling, im sitting at home.

Which such information, do you think i will choose the SE? A place my production and sales capacity is limited by criminals?

Why don't you declare and enforce sit at home in the place u claim to be from?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by jmoore(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
IPOB are cowards. They knew the large presence military means they got no chance to use gunmen to disrupt the elections.

The cancellation was audio. Monday sit at home was cancelled but Ariaria market didn't open today.

IPOB killed Dora Akunyili's husband.
IPOB stopped students from taking exams.
IPOB destroyed traders shops and goods.
Nnamdi Kanu directed attacks on police and army.

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Enemy Of Anambra
2015 General elections, Nnamdi KANU didn't call for boycott of general elections.

Note that Anambra state election calendar is different from the general elections.

2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott of Anambra election.

2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that there will be no boycott of the general elections. He stated
“Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019”,

He didn't even disclose the details of the terms and conditions that were met. Maybe he was even bribed.

2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another boycott of Anambra election.

From the pattern you can see that Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying Anambra, but his mission will fail.

He's from Abia state, all the governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria. The roads in Aba is the worst in southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never declared boycott in his home state. Why the special interest in Anambra? Because he hates the progress in Anambra.

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iliveforever:

You should be ashamed of yourself

You should be ashamed too. For allowing jobless failures in Europe to decieve you, making you clap as they destroy your region politically and economically.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Iliveforever(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

Bring your ancestors to invest in a terrorist controlled Biafra.

Than to be in ur fraudulent contraption named by a British prostitute
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by dasparrow: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sam Egwu is being disingenuous and insincere. IPOB called off the sit at home long ago. The people continue to sit at home because they want their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu released. The people are also afraid of the Nigerian government who has sponsored unknown gun men in the region. There is also heavy military presence in the region and the army going into villages and shooting indiscriminately like we saw in a video. Young men are being picked up on the streets randomly and accused falsely of being part of ESN or IPOB. So, there are many reason the people are sitting at home. Let's tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
anbel:
i don't think its fear, in SE people are just not into this biafra thing, any other giving by ipob is versedly obeyed

Its love. Listen to his holiness, preaching love and peace to the region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by DanHaske: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
mcbreeze:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol funny. All we ask is UN supervised Referendum.
So you will keep posting it on nairaland then Buhari will just give order for referendum to be held?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by joyandfaith: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

Sure, you are Biafran. The environment is a key factor in economic migration.

If i want to build a fuel station with a target of selling 10,000 a day. Then a group of criminals in Europe will give sit at home order for up to 10 days in a month. While my competitors in other states are selling, im sitting at home.

Which such information, do you think i will choose the SE? A place my production and sales capacity is limited by criminals?

Why don't you declare and enforce sit at home in the place u claim to be from?

I am neither igbo nor biafran. Original yoruba man. It was ipob that chased dunlop, michelin and host of other countries from Nigeria. Wicked ipob. They even crashed Naira. Ipob is responsible for inflation in the country.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Afamed: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
IPoB Damage control
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iliveforever:

Than to be in ur fraudulent contraption named by a British prostitute

The same prostitute the president of Biafra is calling on to save him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Iliveforever(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

The same prostitute the president of Biafra is calling on to save him.

You’ve a spiritual problem but the people that would’ve told you are dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) / President Buhari Commissions Zulum’s Longest Flyover In North-east / BREAKING: Ex-niger Delta Amnesty Boss, Dokubo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.