Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Please Someone Should Answer This Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Someone Should Answer This Question (376 Views)

"Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question / Who Knows Igbo Culture Very Well, Help Me Answer This Question. / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Answer This Question by coperatee01: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
please am new here just joined today so i need to ask some questions. pls is this forum anonymous or is their a way someone can recognise me here.i am asking this because their is some confidential issues i will like to post here if truly its anonymous.thanks as i wait for you guys replies.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by coperatee01: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
11views and still no comment?pls you guys should comment na.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by obiekunie2: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
coperatee01:
please am new here just joined today so i need to ask some questions. pls is this forum anonymous or is their a way someone can recognise me here.i am asking this because their is some confidential issues i will like to post here if truly its anonymous.thanks as i wait for you guys replies.

its not anonymous.

nairaland has trackers that tracks you so as to display adverts.

and the forum harvests your IP address and probably your mac address.

so N-O! NO! its NOT anonymous!

anyways you can use VPN and IP spoofer to go fully anonymous.

NOTE: THERE IS NO FULL ANONYMITY ON SURFACE WEB.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
coperatee01:

It's anonymous. Be discreet with some details where necessary.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by obiekunie2: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:

It's anonymous. Be discreet with some details where necessary.

DEY DEDCIEVE YOURSELF BROS!

NAIRALAND IS NOT ANONYMOUS!

I WOULD AV FLASH YOUR IP ADDRESS NOW IF NOT FOR RULE 10!
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by coperatee01: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
obiekunie2 thanks and may God bless you. I joined this forum thinking i could share what i am passing through,but since it is not anonymous maybe i should keep it to myself.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
coperatee01:
obiekunie.2 thanks and may God bless you. I joined this forum thinking i could share what i am passing through,but since it is not anonymous maybe i should keep it to myself.

It's anonymous, so can share whatever it is you're passing through to unburden your heart.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by obiekunie2: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
coperatee01:
obiekunie2 thanks and may God bless you. I joined this forum thinking i could share what i am passing through,but since it is not anonymous maybe i should keep it to myself.

If you so badly need to discuss it here with us, then do the following.

use a sim that is not registered to you or to someone very close to you. use the sim to create an email, make sure the email doesnt have any handle resembling your real name, then use the email and create nairaland account that doesnt in any way relate to your real name.

after doing that, use the handle and the sim to do your posting on nairaland.

after posting, logout and if possible destroy the sim.

use another sim, log in and read reactions of nairalanders. dont reply nor comment to any post to avoid being traced.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by Oksman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

If you so badly need to discuss it here with us, then do the following.

use a sim that is not registered to you or to someone very close to you. use the sim to create an email, make sure the email doesnt have any handle resembling your real name, then use the email and create nairaland account that doesnt in any way relate to your real name.

after doing that, use the handle and the sim to do your posting on nairaland.

after posting, logout and if possible destroy the sim.

use another sim, log in and read reactions of nairalanders. dont reply nor comment to any post to avoid being traced.

grin grin grin
Inwi
Bad guy.
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by Chiquitq(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
It is anonymous except it is deliberately tracked. You would have gotten all the comments and answers by just opening an account and sharing your story. Who would want to track a story on nairaland to know the identity of it is not fraud related?
Re: Please Someone Should Answer This Question by Karleb(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

DEY DEDCIEVE YOURSELF BROS!
NAIRALAND IS NOT ANONYMOUS!

I WOULD AV FLASH YOUR IP ADDRESS NOW IF NOT FOR RULE 10!
Please flash my IP.

(1) (Reply)

A Missing Child In Lagos. / Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / I Will Not Encourage Single Motherhood. Becoming Baby Mama WRONG: Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.