Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. (1034 Views)

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Ahappy: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please, I am sorry for the thread topic, I was trusted with the sum of 50000 which is my sister school fees,so I had this man who promised to send me some materials from abroad, I did get message that the materials had arrived the country already but I will have to pay the sum of #27500 naira for the delivery and paper issue,
I paid the money hoping that when the product get here which is a laptop and few cash,I will be able to refund my sister money .
But little did I know that a naked picture was inside the material, I was phoned by the driver who had already underwent search by the customs official, he called me to tell me that,I had to pay #50000 before they can release him.
I did pay #20000 naira telling him that I don't have up to that.
please sir and ma,I need your help, the driver had stopped picking my call already, and my sister is yet to know about this, I need your help sir and ma,God will not spoil what's giving you happiness, I am just a student ,I have been crying all this while,my mum is yet to know about this, that's why I posted this on nairaland.
I have even forgotten the product, I need my sister's school fees,she's an HND 1 student of Rufus giwa poly,owo ondo state.
I can give you proof sir and ma
this is my number 07044145432
I need the sum of #50000 which is her school fees,I don't know what we happen to me,if I fail to provide this money before she asked me to send it.
I dont get my self at all
don't mind my grammars please sir and ma.
help my life.
This is my account number
Akosile Emmanuel
UBA

that's the remaining balance.
daddy and mummy help my life.
my dad will kill me.
my mum might collapse on hearing this .

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by dawnomike(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
You fell for an ancient yahoomail scam

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
I don't understand the naked picture part

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Shellsploit: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
dawnomike:
You fell for an ancient yahoomail scam

Exactly... Looks like she fell for a low budget scam..
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Ahappy: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I don't understand the naked picture part

The custom official said,there was a naked picture in the package.
I have been calling the driver since.
my life is in danger,my sister must not know likewise my dad.
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahappy:

And then they are holding him? Hope say no be gimmick to scam you?

Don't send any money again o. No matter the calls

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by pozehnani(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
I think you should let your dad know so he can deal with you and remove that greed from you. Otherwise you won't learn your lesson. If it was your money it would have been different but money that doesn't belong to you; which you knew well was for something very important, you went ahead to stake it for a biz that is not legit.

Report yourself but don't worry, your dad will not kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by yomi007k(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

And then they are holding him? Hope say no be gimmick to scam you?

Don't send any money again o. No matter the calls

Person wey dem don scam. Na the sister school fees he dey find.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by fannybaby(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Ahappy: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Everything happened this morning. I know I made a mistake, please daddy and Mummy save my life. I can't tell my parent, they will break down
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by LeeSantos(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
blacks & greed.
scamming Ur local man

well they've all said it. you have fallen victim of cheap scam.

lesson learnt.

start by seeking off the phone u used to post this trend . that should kick start u
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Kingsasian(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
This na old school scam. I came across this same scam as far back as 2009. You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by GodWrites: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
You're a victim of scam. The best you can do is come clean to everyone about what happened. They wouldn't kill you for coming clean, but it will eat you up if you suffer in silent. You need mental support at the moment.
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by akinreals: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2020
You have been scammed. Don't deceive yourself nobody will give you money on nairaland. Just report yourself to your parent, I am sure they will not kill you, lesson learnt already, don't be greedy next time. Did you order for laptop that you want to receive? Olojukokoro omo kekere grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Acrobatics01: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Ahappy:

Baby boy/girl, learn your lessons and move on. Unfortunately you still believe the sent you a package, too bad, too bad sad sad.
Again, you see this life no balance, you single-handedly took a decision to 'trade' with your sister's school fees, you didn't tell NL neither did you tell your parents. Now the can of worms has been opened and you are begging.

I still don't know how young ones feel comfortable to beg publicly. Alternatively, talk to your offline friends (unless you are not credit worthy), secondly talk to your relatives abi you no get any?

Your dad is you dad, he isn't gonna kill you. He knows who has begotten. grin
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by demoBaba: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2020
Something like this wanted to happen to me few years back, I was even playing along aleast to chop his call card, when I discovered his too serious with the scam, I've to called him back that I'm a Lagos boy the guy japa notime.
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Foodqueen(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2020
U just want to use this story to collect money from people. I beg park well.

U want to scam nairalanders with scam story.
Re: Please Help My Life, My Dad Will Kill Me. by Ahappy: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2020
Foodqueen:
U just want to use this story to collect money from people. I beg park well.

U want to scam nairalanders with scam story.

sister,I am.not scamming anybody.
I and my mum are at home currently.
what do I gain from releasing my names on social media,my phone number.
I posted this in several page on this platform and a lot of people have testified to it.
if yiu wanna help me help and don't add salt to my wounds,I know I made a mistake but its painful if you think I am a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Reacts After Her Son Gifted Her Packs Of Condom (Photo, Video) / If It Wasn't A Thing, Would You Take Your Husband's Name After Marriage? / Baby Dumped In South Africa.note Says: "Help Her If You Can But Don't Judge Me."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.