Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately (38882 Views)

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Uptown7(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Upmost96:
Can't help but laugh, I mean why the swearing and cussing??
U can ignore the vulgar words but I'm sure you got the message. Davido is a real nigga !!!
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
I totally agree with Davido on this one.
P-Square dey mess up big time. They won't know what they are doing to themselves until they get older and realized how stupid and childish they have been all these while.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Omoslim26: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
ashawoKGB:
I don't know which is worse: the Twins separation or Davido silly Wannabe English. Most of Nigerian celebrities lack a good PR management. And funny fact is not that Adeleke can't afford it for his son but that he is still ashamed of the waywardness of his son.Mummy Adeleke will be rolling in her graves wondering how the son of an Igbo boy will have a share of her husband's wealth

Oga oo pls can you help us retype this in English abeg no be all of us understand Japanis pidgin
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by dann190: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2020
ashawoKGB:
I don't know which is worse: the Twins separation or Davido silly Wannabe English. Most of Nigerian celebrities lack a good PR management. And funny fact is not that Adeleke can't afford it for his son but that he is still ashamed of the waywardness of his son.Mummy Adeleke will be rolling in her graves wondering how the son of an Igbo boy will have a share of her husband's wealth
, this is very childish and uncalled for, are u trying to be funny or just being plain stupid, some people are keep displaying sick traits even on the most trivial issues,seek help, all is not well wit u based on ur comment...
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by opribo(m): 4:07am On Nov 21, 2020
What are they having misunderstanding for? Its really serious for four years the fans have been denied the joy of good vibes. It must be a spiritual thing.

One of them is swollen headed. When women come into any matter thats the way it is. This artist have been together for a long time. Now what happened. Women! Women!! Women!!!
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido chasing clout as usual.
TRASH its all about orientation and believe
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2020
puremaker7:
how much is the pdf

Kindly chat us up
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Godbless3(m): 4:58am On Nov 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido chasing clout as usual.

He has the clout already which you're included but he is just stating the fact.
People will say why are the still quareling as twins but jump to their free drink.
How cam TWIN beef this long? even friends dey beef and make up but this two just over do it.
Its not his business neither mine but all those that gone to their birthday are pussies.
They are TWIN and siblings for that matter bro and untill you're friends or relative to twin then you will understand.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2020
It's a rare truth cos psquare dey intimidate some guys in the house before so dey won't pray for their settlement. The guy with a good heart u are on point
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Clinghton: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2020
So what should they do.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Neddstark: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Everybody has a right to their choice. Davido should shut da hell up
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Onyi22(f): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
ZIINI:

Show shocked you still dey alive shocked shocked
Omo people dey live long grin
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Heavance(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2020
If you are wise enough, you will see Paul does not hate Peter, Peter too has no issue with Paul.
Look deeper and you will sense it is either Peter did something against their mother's wish, and that's where Jude comes with his dissatisfaction of Peter.
I won't say more than that. If you are wise enough in family issues, then you will know where this points to exactly.
They don't dispute the fact that they are twins, they won't fight each other, but one of them seem to have gone against something.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by ashawoKGB: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2020
dann190:
, this is very childish and uncalled for, are u trying to be funny or just being plain stupid, some people are keep displaying sick traits even on the most trivial issues,seek help, all is not well wit u based on ur comment...
Don't be a fool dear if your iq cant comprehend whatvi wrote .Have a nice day
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Shedrachmessi(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Hhmmm
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Onyi22:

grin grin grin
I'm rich now
I collected some money recently
Can I turn you on and make you cum now smiley
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Mryacks: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bobotic:
Award-winning singer, David Adeleke (aka Davido), has slammed those who went to (Psquare) Peter and Paul Okoye’s birthday separately.

According to the ‘IF’ singer, he is angry because they are twins and it is not supposed to be that way. He also revealed that it is not his business but that it hurts him to see the brothers that way. Read below as he tweeted;

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1329814439135223810

Peter and Paul celebrated their 40th birthday on Wednesday, November 19th, and they had separate parties with family and friends.

But I thought they stay in different houses....how are the guest supposed to be in two different places at once David... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by EmekaA125(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davido was right. Peter and Paul should have settled their differences long time ago. They're twin for crying out loud. They haven't made any meaningful progress ever since they separated. Gosh.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by AprokoGirl: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bobotic:
Award-winning singer, David Adeleke (aka Davido), has slammed those who went to (Psquare) Peter and Paul Okoye’s birthday separately.
TD Jakes Sermons
According to the ‘IF’ singer, he is angry because they are twins and it is not supposed to be that way. He also revealed that it is not his business but that it hurts him to see the brothers that way. Read below as he tweeted;

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1329814439135223810

Peter and Paul celebrated their 40th birthday on Wednesday, November 19th, and they had separate parties with family and friends.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by ugotex85: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
ashawoKGB:
May I know who the son of an Igbo boy being referred to is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Spotted With Bisola, Tboss & Efe / Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.