Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately (38897 Views)

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by simplepee(f): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
He's high.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 08149796338 to receive PDF that explains how to trade.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Offpoint1: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
G
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Promoter2: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala for who go birth day!

Make Season sales. Boost patronage through effective social media marketing. See my siggy
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Giftexx: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
techmo:
Davido is a good guy with good heart but the reality is many don't care, they just went to groove
Peter and Paul are 2 different entities.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by playerinc(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
So writing and speaking nonsense American ghetto English is the norm now for Nigerian Artistes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by sissoko89: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hey dat dude is fu*king angry
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Ecosystem4u: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido chasing clout as usual.

Keep shut imediately!!
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Rugaria: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Those two have issues! Two of them. Then the wives are just jabarataa people. There is money to be made! Between twins! Almost 100k USD a show!!! And you guys are fighting? They are maaaad!!
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by ashawoKGB: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
He said it is not alright
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nyanabo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Carry your mumu go sidon one place. grin grin
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by segun18(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Bro why now? Are you happy with the twins not on talking terms?
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
eitsei:
if it's easy make other rich pikin sef blow and stay consistent at the top for 10 years make we see

I swear... E no easy.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nyanabo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
playerinc:
So to write nonsense American ghetto English is the norm now for Nigerian Artistes.

What do you expect when all they do is copy ? copy from beats to lyrics to mode of dressing to everything.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by silverlinen(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Damn
This crooked voice nigga
Still chasing clout as usual
Them twins ain't together as at now
And as such...them folks actions are justified
December don reach...me i wan cash out massively
So as to #get_layed with cash
No joy from oyinbo side but guys dey loaded with formats

PEACE
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why is it hard for people to mind their business? Your opinion on how other people should live their lives need not be on social media cos whatever you say will most likely be subjective.
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by SavageResponse(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
These people and their drama
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Elxandre(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Hmmm
Show shocked you still dey alive shocked shocked
Omo people dey live long grin
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by JoeEeL(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gather here if u believe this small boy talks too much. Haba undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by puremaker7(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
CrypMoneyFlow:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 08149796338 to receive PDF that explains how to trade.
how much is the pdf
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by streetsoldier1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
ashawoKGB:
I don't know which is worse: the Twins separation or Davido silly Wannabe English. Most of Nigerian celebrities lack a good PR management. And funny fact is not that Adeleke can't afford it for his son but that he is still ashamed of the waywardness of his son.Mummy Adeleke will be rolling in her graves wondering how the son of an Igbo boy will have a share of her husband's wealth

Goes to show you've been consumed so much by hatred
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by mkpologwu(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:
Psquare are the biggest pussies I know till date!!
So Peter cannot call Paul and say let's settle this thing as real men should do..

At least for the sake of their late mum.

Even that Jude sef suppose dey shame

Easier said than done. I have a brother i can never get close to nor speak with, not because I beef or hate him but to maintain peace.

Sometimes two persons might not gel because of the situations around them. Let them remain separated if they find peace so.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Smellymouth: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
mkpologwu:

Easier said than done. I have a brother i can never get close to nor speak with, not because I beef or hate him but to maintain peace.

Sometimes two persons might not gel because of the situations around them. Let them remain separated if they find peace so.

Bro, I understand your point but they are taking it to another level. Do u want to tell me if your bro decides to make peace with u, u won't accept it?
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by mkpologwu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
jagaban002:

It’s the fact . They where better being together than now

Are you into their private lives??

There are more to the things we see. There are times best of friends, brothers, spouses need to be separated to have peace considering the situations. Abraham and Lot comes to mind....
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by riyanxeally(f): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
jagaban002:

It’s the fact . They where better being together than now
davido showing love the wrong way u don’t have to insult dem to pass a message he can just say I love Psquare pls try settle una quarrels

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by cardoctor(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
They may be twins but they are two different people.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Well said OBO
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Angelfrost(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What clout exactly??! The one he already has far more than the idiot twins??!... Abeg, let's hear word.

Davido has spoken the mind of most sensible Nigerians who actually give a flying fvck...

I happen to be among the other sensible ones who don't give a shit... Who Psquare EPP??! tongue
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Faithy1234(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bicycle
Re: Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately by Faithy1234(f): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
newharddrives:
wahala be like..
bicycle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.