Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Everyone Says Am Mad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Says Am Mad (322 Views)

Yul Edochie Says, Am A Man As He Showers Praises On Himself (na Man I Be) / It Shall Not Be Well With Anyone Who Says Am Dead -- Ebenezer Obey Commander / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Nipples Are Killing Me Badly And Am Mad- Miss Nollywood Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Says Am Mad by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Maybe they are right. I can't blend in no matter how hard i try. I have dealt with lot of pain and struggles and i'm no more posting here again. I don try na. I really care for you all and your struggles, you may never understand the things i post here and think am mad or insensitive.
I know you all got your problems you struggling with and i empathize with you but this problem i'm dealing with is something no one can never understand. Very strong..
So goodbye..
Update: lol i just did a small test to see their reaction. Just look at their commets below. Haters go get a life. I ain't going anywhere. My fans, you ain't loosing me tongue kiss
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Bluntguy: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
If others call you mad now you go begin dey abuse them. So e better say na you talk say you dey craze. My own na just to agree with you.
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Uzomacharles: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Deactivate your account if possible please.......

You're becoming too lousy with this your issue and case....
And is making almost everyone bored..
Everybody here has what he or she doesn't like about his/her self

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by pepperdemzombie: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
You don't need a Prophet to tell you that!
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Fools. If there is anyone mad, its you haters and your ignornace. I got people who really love me so keep hating. Idiots. I never even start
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2020
You really think am going to levae because of all those your stupid hateful ignorant comments? If you don't like my posts so why do you bother reading it? Lmao
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Deactivate your account if possible please.......

You're becoming too lousy with this your issue and case....

And is making almost everyone bored..

Everybody here has what he or she doesn't like about his/her self
i know you are an idiot, not surprised
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by alaribe1992(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2020
hey send me an email let's talk.
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2020
alaribe1992:
hey send me an email let's talk.
talk about what
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by alaribe1992(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=IntersexSherry post=96268640] talk about what

talk about you. I want to know more about intersex. Didn't know it existed.
Re: Everyone Says Am Mad by Uzomacharles: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i know you are an idiot, not surprised

I wonder what makes you think m an idiot...

Truth is bitter...

So save it

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos) / "He Faked Me With CHRISTMAS SHOE" - Ibadan Man / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky In A Relationship | Is Rihanna Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.