Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos) (321 Views)

Serena Joseph Feeds The Streets To Celebrate Birthday (photos) / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy and his father, Mavingrandpa rang in their birthdays on Thursday.

The father and son, who happen to be birthday mates, have both turned a year older.

Taking to Instagram, Don Jazzy shared a photo of himself to mark his 38th birthday and he also expressed his gratitude to God for keeping him alive.

The music producer also called on his fans to wish his father a happy birthday since they were born on the same day.

In his words;

“It’s my birthday today. Dear lord I do not take it for granted. It’s been one crazy year. I give GOD all the glory for life and the many blessings. Pls guys help me wish my dad @mavingrandpa a happy birthday also as we share the day. Thank you guys for all the wishes already I feel loved hehe. I love y’all too.”

See photos
https://xtremenews.com.ng/don-jazzy-dad-celebrate-birthday-today/
Re: Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2020
His Dad too?

Never knew they share.

Happy birthday grandpa !

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy On The Run As His New Girlfriend Exposed Him After CHEATING || Steff L / If Married Men Are Faithful, 95% Of Female Student Will Die Of Hunger – Nigerian / 2021 Fearful 34 Prophecy By MOUNTAIN OF FIRE Dr Olukoya(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.