Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

“you Don’t Have The Right To Insult My Family And Friends” – Paul Okoye Slams... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Don’t Have The Right To Insult My Family And Friends” – Paul Okoye Slams... (308 Views)

Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / #bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Don’t Have The Right To Insult My Family And Friends” – Paul Okoye Slams... by Afangideh1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
“You don’t have the right to insult my family and friends” – Paul Okoye slams Davido

Singer Paul Okoye of defunct music duo, P-Square, has replied Davido for slamming his birthday guests.

Earlier today, Davido took to his Twitter account to slam those who went to Peter and Paul Okoye’s birthday separately. Read HERE.

Paul has now replied telling him he has no right o do that, and that he is highly disappointed.

Paul took to his IG story writing;....
click on the link below to see Paul Okoye post

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/you-dont-have-right-to-insult-my-family.html

Re: “you Don’t Have The Right To Insult My Family And Friends” – Paul Okoye Slams... by chucklesclothin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
When this one happen
Re: “you Don’t Have The Right To Insult My Family And Friends” – Paul Okoye Slams... by peterdrury: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
click thel ink https://l-ink/hC50DA to make money online.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Laycon's New Music Video "Hip Hop" / 10 New Nigerian Artists To Watch Out For In 2021 Feat. Bella Shmurda, Omah Lay.. / Omah Lay Finally Breaks Silence On Arrest As He Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.