Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (55296 Views)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Bluntguy:
Happy birthday man of peace. But don't listen to those visitors. Don't let them rubbish you the second time.

Jonathan is gojng to return to Aso Rock under PDP
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by millionboi2: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2020
ODJ124:
Anytime a visit is paid to a prominent Nigerian..esp politicians..everyone thinks its about 2023 ..

nawa ooo.. someone that celebrated his birthday today ... awon bloggers..

Thread seen..
because it's usual
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by jamace(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2020
Happy birthday to GEJ thingz, I think..
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by ekestic1976(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Rugaria:
They are all looking for the normal lukewarm character to handover to, hoping he will not rock the boat for 4 years since he can't go for a second term! They will then swoop back to power just to continue from where they stopped. In their minds, we all must be fools.. but Is that Jonathan that daft? Is he so unconcerned with his immediate environment that after seeing all that Buhari has done, he is willing to allow himself to be used by the same people to achieve the same results? What kind of wack patriotism is that?

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Agricaddict(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Looters Reunion
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by 9gerian: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2020
The politicians are united in holding the reign over the fortunes of Nigeria.

But the people are much too divided for their own good.

Outcome: These politicians would continue to hold sway regardless of political party, while the people continue to wallow in poverty!
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by captianfreeman(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2020
Any collaboration will end with had I know.
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Kyase:

And lose his re-election like Trump.
We take no shiit menh grin

US election is far from over. Even the college election that finally elects the president is yet to hold. This is a shock to you, I know.. You want to ask about the 290 for Biden been thrown around... Projection

Trump has not lost anything

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2020
helinues:
Hmmmmmmm.

It be like Pdp is finally dead and buried in Nigeria.

2023 would be the final burial.

Wike's attitude/hijacking of the party is making everyone tear race... Mind you, SE governors might have been silent about Oyigbo's case but they have their grudges with the way Wike handled the situation

GEJ is out of the 2023 though...

You're correct about the oyigbo situation
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by AirstarKane(f): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Amitez:
GEJ pls go for it. Let 2027 take care of itself!
For those arguing otherwise, GEJ will galvanise the country and have time to re-energise confab 2014 report.
What are you spewing? Can't you see the hand writing that its a decoy. Jeez
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by okonyia(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2020
They are confused. Jonathan is a PDP and attempt to go to visit him with selfish Umeahi and APC in other to attract Nigerians is miss leading.
Nigerian youths are wiser than this dictators
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2020
This country n our leaders, n.a. waoooooo
Two important questions on my mind now,
1. will GEJ leave the PDP and join them at APC?
2. will he via for Presidency again?
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2020
2023? We never even enter 21.

Na which we offend sef.

With the nation going through a lot at the moment.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by orisa37: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2020
apc-governors-swoop-on-jonathan. ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY. JONATHAN PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND GOOD LUCK.
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

US election is far from over. Even the college election that finally elects the president is yet to hold. This is a shock to you, I know.. You want to ask about the 290 for Biden been thrown around... Projection

Wetin I go tell this one now

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Farki: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2020
SweetJoystick:
If i be Jonathan, i will gladly accept the offer. I go show the north shege in my second coming, ensure the country is restructured and probably allow Biafra go. But the Jonathan that i know, got no balls sadly.

You assume Jonathan cares about spiting the North and Biafra things that will most likely lead to insurrection and his assassination.

The way you people reason sha, it's like you think this is a game or movie. undecided
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Loveurneighbour: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Bloggers can be deceiving at times. They said, it is unclear what the focus of their discussion was but bloggers concluded it was about 2023 election.
So they can't visit to congratulate him on his Birthday?
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Micmuzac: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Racoon:
President Jonathan will simply loose his relevance if he falls for this gimmick by these people.This government have so much destroyed every aspect of our national life that whosoever ascend the sit of presidency (if Nigeria still remains an entity) will just be useless.Dont be their stooge.Restructure this failed contraption of a nation.
you are the only one saying sensible thing here, restructure or share this country
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Farki: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I see you're still dreaming, very soon you will wake up.
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by MediMedi(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
Uhm....i can't see Bello there. Non is even watching Davido song playing.
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Naajjii: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Their game is dead on arival.
A fresh southerner must emerge and govern for 8 good years.
And he MUST reciprocate all that BUHARI did to the south.
Don't need a liverless fellow
This is how you people in the south talk, if its true that the visit is about 2023 presidential election and GEJ agreed to run and wins , is it not an opportunity for him to correct some of the things you people are complaining about? Is it not a chance for a Southerner to rule? By the way how are you sure a Southerner will emerge 2023 ,is tomorrow guaranteed?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Skymason20(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2020
I don't see Jonathan contesting 2023.. and i think the youth should sit this old men were they belong starting from 2022
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by Badonasty(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2020
lol...the discarded stone
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by joelag: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Please Jonathan should not fall for their tricks
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by iguita: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Your head get oil. I hope Jonathan avoids that presidency. The president after Buhari will have it hard. Bad economic policies will make it almost impossible for the next president to do anything meaningful. If Jonathan returns, he will loose his 'man of Peace's title.
Rugaria:
They are all looking for the normal lukewarm character to handover to, hoping he will not rock the boat for 4 years since he can't go for a second term! They will then swoop back to power just to continue from where they stopped. In their minds, we all must be fools.. but Is that Jonathan that daft? Is he so unconcerned with his immediate environment that after seeing all that Buhari has done, he is willing to allow himself to be used by the same people to achieve the same results? What kind of wack patriotism is that?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by SweetJoystick(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Farki:

You assume Jonathan cares about spiting the North and Biafra things that will most likely lead to insurrection and his assassination.

The way you people reason sha, it's like you think this is a game or movie. undecided
Assassinate Jonathan? That will surely be the end of revenue from the Niger Delta. No tribe is lord over any. Unity isn't a must.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by ceaser: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Jokers trying re-alignment. If GEJ loves to still retain the respect Nigerians had for him for his concession preventing electoral conflict contrary to what "baboon and blood" would have done, he better stays as a former president and not run another race.

If truly they are encouraging him to run, then what those governors probably want is someone that they can push around as they like. GEJ was held to ransom by the Nigerian Governors' Forum during his time. But they have been rendered useless by General tyrant Buhari in this present dispensation.

Even though they couldn't boss General Buhari around like they did GEJ, but they have gotten away with much impunity in this dispensation, things like their corruption and wanton looting of their respective state resources. And this is because the "body language" man at Aso Rock has decided to indulge them (case study is Yèyé Bello and Fáyemí of Kogi and Ekiti states respectively).

So they simply need someone who will keep indulging them in it plus an extra - someone they can boss around.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by SavageMaster: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop dreaming

Jonathan can never contest again

If he ever does, then he has no regards for himself or whatever he represents.

He can contest (he is still constitutionally qualified), but he won't contest.

He is not that stupid

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by catherine1998: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2020
okonyia:
They are confused. Jonathan is a PDP and attempt to go to visit him with selfish Umeahi and APC in other to attract Nigerians is miss leading.
Nigerian youths are wiser than this dictators
How is Umeahi a selfish man, is he the first man that defected to another party, plz come out of slave mentality.
Re: APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections by emerged01(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2020
It will be an end to the hope of Nigerians if APC plays us again with propagandas. They have lost it and what they think of doing is to bring in Jonathan so that they don’t lose power in 2023.
If GEJ agrees to be used by APC we all must rise against him to kill the party of evils.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.