Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? (2540 Views)

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by tatatar: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Goshen360:

They said it before that Obama was the anti Christ. The man had his time and left honorably. These are same Hypocrites that called their fellow black man names for 8 years but can't even call out this clown in the white house that wouldn't concede or not trying to leave office but they called themselves Christians.

One of them even supported the video where some Nigerians are praying that angels should go rig election votes etc...im sorry for these kind of Christians that had thrown the word into the trash but now following men who are white supremacist called faith leaders in the evangelicals.

We're here watching them on 3D!
If you're trying to make the world a better place,you become their candidate for the antichrist.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
budaatum:

I'm not surprised, though seun probable did not ban him simply because they disagreed.

Olaadegbu was often excessively rude and obnoxious, which is more likely the reason he was banned. The fact he called himself a Christian was enough to make me anything but, as he was a role model for the worst type in my opinion.
Religious people are usually the biggest jerks out there.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Religious people are usually the biggest jerks out there.

I am not surprised. undecided

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I am not surprised. undecided
Nobody would give a f*ck if that's all brain could muster,and that you ain't actively propagating hate and marginalization of others, together with trying to impose all sorts of asinine policies.
In any area where there exists the slightest chance of prejudice towards any group,you loving evangelicals will be the first people to be the most vile towards them and the one's to champion their hate most.
I could see how you guys recently added the Chinese to your long lists of the people in your hate list. Horrible humans angry
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nobody would give a f*ck if that's all brain could muster,and that you ain't actively propagating hate and marginalization of others, together with trying to impose all sorts of asinine policies.
In any area where there exists the slightest chance of prejudice towards any group,you loving evangelicals will be the first people to be the most vile towards them and the one's to champion their hate most.
I could see how you guys recently added the Chinese to your long lists of the people in your hate list. Horrible humans angry

So much hate in one post? undecided

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by allahIsAnIDOL: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Well if he had won, he would've been assassinated no matter his level of security to pave way for Ezekiel 38 prophesies
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
allahIsAnIDOL:

Well if he had won, he would've been assassinated no matter his level of security to pave way for Ezekiel 38 prophesies

They made sure he didn't win either by hook or by crook. cheesy
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Shalomdee:
For those saying Antichrist cannot come before rapture, read your New Testament again. Biden will usher in Obama who according to some prophecies is the 'it'. Microchip is the mark and financial security plus other things will force people to accept it. Prepare yourselves for the last years years before Christ's Return. It's going to be full of drama. Thank you Op for being a vessel. I follow many of your posts and many of them are on point. Don't give up. Heaven is near.

Look around the world today. Do we see the supposed Seven-year trib anywhere? How about the Antichrist? Preterism? Historicism or any of the other popular endtime scenarios? None seem to fit reality, do they. We see instead, ever increasing natural disasters, earthquakes, huge fish and wildlife die-offs, honeybees disappearing, floods, famines, terrorists, anarchy, genocides, financial collapses, wars, all getting worse until what?
It can now be proven beyond reasonable doubt that most of Revelation is not in our future. The False Prophet and the Two Witnesses have already been here. Six of the Seven Trumpets, six of the Seven Seals and all three of Revelation’s “beasts” have already been here, too! All have been fulfilled during the Christian era.
In fact, all prophecy that needed to be fulfilled before the Lord’s return has already been fulfilled and we face the appalling collapse of Western civilization, followed soon after by King Jesus appearing in the sky!
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by allahIsAnIDOL: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

They made sure he didn't win either by hook or by crook. cheesy

You're wrong, it wasn't about his winning, you're not a student of bible prophesy, righteousness 2 has answered you, will I'll dig up an article of mine for you

US-Israel Relationship: I’m Not Surprised

As soon as President Joe Biden got into the White House, the yummy relationship Israel enjoyed with the United States began to turn sour. This relationship must break down before the prophesied Ezekiel 38 war, during which no country on earth will come to Israel’s aid in any meaningful way. I’m not surprised by this sudden and rapid decline in US-Israel relations exactly because I believe the Ezekiel prophecy.

Of course efforts have to be made to pretend that America will continue to stand by Israel. This is pure politics because, the rule for decades has been that, no matter which party is in power, Israel enjoys huge support from the United States and the average US citizen (at least until recently) is a supporter of Israel.

During the Trump presidency, it would have been impossible to convince anyone that the United States will turn its back on Israel when the chips are down. And that was why I was 100% convinced that Trump must be removed from the stage. Because I thought he may have a second term, I was even willing to believe (and I stated this publicly) that he may be assassinated before the Ezekiel 38 war can be staged.

Why was I so sure Trump will be forced to leave the White House by hook or by crook?

The first reason, of course, is that I’m a student of Bible prophecy and the prophecy of the Ezekiel 38 war makes it crystal clear that Israel will be left all alone when it faces the multi-nation attack led by Gog (Russia) and supported by Persia (Iran), Libya, and the other nations. If you have the facts, you know that this “left all alone” situation is humanly impossible under a Donald Trump presidency.

But now I realize that Biden is the right president to fulfill this amazing prophecy. Remember that under former President Richard Nixon, America nearly had a nuclear war with Russia during the Yom Kippur war because Russia was supplying and resupplying Egypt and America decided to do the same for Israel, sparking a confrontation. Israel and Egypt eventually signed a Peace Treaty after Israel won that war, bringing an era of constant tension between the two neighbors to a temporal end.

Don’t forget that, in September 2015, Russia suddenly returned to the Middle East (Syria) after being away from that region for nearly 30 years. This move by Russia was less than one week after former President Barack Obama signed the so-called Nuclear Deal with Iran. The real name of that deal is the JCPOA.

Prophecy must be fulfilled and we now have a man in the White House with the correct temperament to abandon Israel at its moment of need. This man has already shown that he can do such a thing. He showed this by the way he treated Saudi Arabia.

Right now, Israel is providing actionable intelligence to the Saudis and the Emiratis (UAE, Dubai) in their war against the Iran-backed Yemeni fighters. Because of this, the war seems to be going in favour of the Saudi coalition for now. The Saudis have American-manufactured F-16 war planes; but it is one thing to have that amazing air power and another thing to know where to drop the bombs. Through Israel’s proven superiority in intelligence gathering, the Saudis are now able to pinpoint and destroy Yemeni weapons depots and even missile bases.

But watch what Joe Biden did a few months ago. At a time the Yemenis were successfully launching ballistic missiles into Saudi Arabia and hitting targets — including civilian targets — Joe Biden suddenly and inexplicably removed American patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia. Many years ago, these missiles were stationed by the United States in the Saudi homeland for the specific purpose of protecting Saudi Arabia from missile attack. But at the very moment when Saudi Arabia faced the most credible missile danger, Joe Biden denied them air cover. I already explained in an earlier piece that the persecution of Saudi Arabia is because of its improved relationship with Israel. Without the support of Saudi Arabia also, none of the 4 Arab nations which signed peace treaties with Israel under Trump’s leadership would have found it easy to do so. For helping Israel in this way, the powers that be are willing to basically destroy Saudi Arabia. This is partly why Iran is being supported and partly why Saudi Arabia and Israel are getting even closer. The enemy of my enemy is my friend is the logic of the Israeli-Saudi romance. It is now clear to the Saudis and much of the Arab world (apart from Turkey and a few others) that, with Trump out of the White House, it is only Israel that has the military resources, the technological know-how, and, more importantly, the will, to attack Iran.

I’m not surprised that the grounds for abandoning Israel is already being laid by the Joe Biden Administration. Not only are they pretending that they do not see what Iran is up to, they have removed the Iran-backed Yemeni fighters from the list of terrorists Trump placed them on; they have compromised Saudi Arabia’s national security, and they are willing to end the punitive sanctions Trump imposed on Iran. These Trump sanctions have almost destroyed the Iranian economy to the extent that one US dollar now exchanges for 275, 556 Iranian rial, making the rial the second weakest currency in the whole world. The only currency weaker than the Iranian rial is the Venezuelan boliva, which exchanges at the rate of one dollar to almost 3 million bolivas.

If Israel has to strike Iran, it’s a long way from home and permission to use Saudi Arabia’s airspace (which has secretly been granted) will be crucial. The other option is to launch from Azerbaijan, but that may not be feasible for several reasons, making the long range bombing mission the most likely and making Saudi cooperation more critical.

I’m not surprised that, on the 11th of March this year, the Wall Street Journal reported a news apparently leaked to them by US officials that Israel has been conducting a secret naval war against Iran. This was a big blow to Israel.

I’m not surprised that, exactly one month after this leak, after Israel found a way to bomb the Natanz nuclear site in Iran, the new Director of the CIA, William Burns, basically called the Director of Mossad on the phone and scolded him for not sufficiently hinting the US before launching that attack, which seemed to have been through a detonation rather than an airstrike.

I’m not surprised about all these shenanigans because I believe the prophesied war of Ezekiel must take place as recorded in the Bible. And that war demands a US administration hostile to Israel.

Nobody will be in doubt that God was the One that saved Israel, and this is exactly what God wants. Hear Him: Ezekiel 38:18, 23 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Remember that this war (which, according to Ezekiel 38:22 will see God using natural and unnatural disasters to defend Israel) will mark the nearness of the second coming of Jesus Christ. And that is the reason why I keep highlighting it in my write up.

In 1981, Israel single-handedly attacked Saddam Hussein’s nuclear reactors; in 2007, Israel carried out another successful air raid that decimated the nuclear weapons programme of the Syrians. In both cases, nothing serious happened because anybody that reacted against Israel would have had to deal with America also. Things have changed and everybody knows that now.

In order not to make this piece too long, I will just state (without reference to the evidences) that Israel is actively preparing to attack Iran. The thing is that if Israel goes ahead with this attack, I’m convinced that it will unleash the Ezekiel 38 war. Just in case you missed it, Iran and Russia are allies, and, unlike the United States under Joe Biden, the Russians will apparently not abandon Iran but rather lead a massive reprisal attack, which only God can stop. But this does not mean that the Israelis are righteous. The whole thing is just part of God’s end-time programme.
May God have mercy on all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Islamic Preacher Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Solaty Buhari Omo Musa S Is Dead / The Difference Between Religion And Christianity / Christians, How Do You Rationalize The Fact That You Are Not Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.