Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? (2541 Views)

Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Did DJT lose?
He won that's why he's no more in the white house! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by johnw47: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I instead imposed a ban on myself because I was getting fed up of the constant bug deleting and banning my posts.

welcome back smiley
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59am On Nov 27, 2021
johnw47:

welcome back smiley

Thank you and God bless. smiley
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He won that's why he's no more in the white house! cheesy

Brandon is proof that you don't have to win to be in the White House. LET'S GO BRANDON! cheesy
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Brandon is proof that you don't have to win to be in the White House. LET'S GO BRANDON! cheesy
I thought the winner is president elect! grin
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought the winner is president elect! grin

Elected by who? undecided
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

By Americans nah! smiley
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

By Americans nah! smiley

By the msm.

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

By the msm.

America introduced DEMOCRACY the government of the people by the people and for the people.
So they're practicing what they laid down! wink
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by Goshen360(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
jmoore:
The fake prophet is back. One year after Donald Trump lost.

No, he just regained his hacked account o. How can Ola run away? Can't you see his boss, Trump, too is trying to come back again.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

America introduced DEMOCRACY the government of the people by the people and for the people.
So they're practicing what they laid down! wink

They also introduced manipulation of election votes so there. cheesy

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Goshen360:

No, he just regained his hacked account o. How can Ola run away? Can't you see his boss, Trump, too is trying to come back again.

grin

Did you miss me? grin

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I instead imposed a ban on myself because I was getting fed up of the constant bug deleting and banning my posts.

Is that not evident enough for you to change your own behaviour instead of irresponsibly blaming it on "bug"?

1 Like

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Go_Brandon?wprov=sfla1]Welcome back![/url]

1 Like

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
budaatum:

Is that not evident enough for you to change your own behaviour instead of irresponsibly blaming it on "bug"?

You should be ashamed of yourself for lying that I was banned because of bad behaviour. I'm back to burst your bubble. cool
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
budaatum:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let%27s_Go_Brandon?wprov=sfla1]Welcome back![/url]

Thanks and God bless. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by bobestman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
When una eyes go clear to see well. This world is ruled by some wicked powers in high places. They control this world via Religion, Politics, Science etc. They control and choose whomever they want as the President of any country in the world. If they choose you, you must follow their game plan. If you mess up, you are gone. Trump is not any Messiah. You all know he was a KKK. He was choosen for a certain purpose and was kicked out when He is is not working according to the plan. Same thing happened to GEJ. They knew it's only Buhari that will help them achieve their evil agenda for Nigger-area (a country they knew a great awakening will spring from which will lead to the revelation of their evil agenda for Africa and the world and also the begining of a great Revolution that will set the children free especially our brothers who are lost in Re-legion).

2 Likes

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by Goshen360(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Did you miss me? grin

Sure....I missed your clowness... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
OLAADEGBU:
You should be ashamed of yourself for lying that I was banned because of bad behaviour. I'm back to burst your bubble. cool

I did not claim you were banned, and neither am I lying about your rude and obnoxious behaviour.

budaatum:

I'm not surprised, though seun probable did not ban him simply because they disagreed.

Olaadegbu was often excessively rude and obnoxious, which is more likely the reason he was banned. The fact he called himself a Christian was enough to make me anything but, as he was a role model for the worst type in my opinion.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
budaatum:

I did not claim you were banned, and neither am I lying about your rude and obnoxious behaviour.

https://www.nairaland.com/4612165/spambot

See the link above to see how you were wailing and complaining that you are being banned by a spambot. Isn't it hypocritical for you to now say that I was banned for being rude and obnoxious? This stance of yours certainly removes all doubt I have about what your actual gender is. undecided
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.nairaland.com/4612165/spambot

See the link above to see how you were wailing and complaining that you are being banned by a spambot. Isn't it hypocritical for you to now say that I was banned for being rude and obnoxious? This stance of yours certainly removes all doubt I have about what your actual gender is. undecided

Spambot does not ban you for a year.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2021
budaatum:

Spambot does not ban you for a year.

All you could have done was to ask the moderators whether they banned me for a year but you rather embarked on a shameful conjecture when you knew I was not there to defend myself, who does that if not small petty minds? undecided
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

All you could have done was to ask the moderators whether they banned me for a year but you rather embarked on a shameful conjecture when you knew I was not there to defend myself, who does that if not small petty minds? undecided

Dude, you are not important enough for me to ask mods about you. In fact, your break has been good for the site as it meant one less false information peddler to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by petra1(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just admit that you felt ashamed that your Donald Trump lost gallantly and was not called back as you predicted, that's all! smiley

Trump won gallantly you mean.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
petra1:

Trump won gallantly you mean.

Don't mind him. He can't see that trump is the current president.

1 Like

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

By almost 82 million Americans. Or have you got data that suggests otherwise?

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
budaatum:

Dude, you are not important enough for me to ask mods about you. In fact, your break has been good for the site as it meant one less false information peddler to worry about.

I am not important and yet I live rent free 24/7 in your head? I give you the privilege of having the last say. grin
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by budaatum: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I am not important and yet I live rent free 24/7 in your head? I give you the privilege of having the last say. grin

Living in my head like your trump currently lives in the White House?

Keep on living in your alternative dream.

1 Like

Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
jmoore:

The fake prophet is back. One year after Donald Trump lost.

What makes me a fake prophet? undecided
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=orisa37 post=107988674

YOU HAVE MADE SOME POINTS BRO.

BUT TRUMP'S LOSS IS 50% OF THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE EQUIVALENT TO 50% OF ALL
[/quote]

Hi orisa37, how dey go dey go? cheesy
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Is this New United Nations Statue Fulfilling Biblical Prophecies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTlPaSgb8Bw

The United Nations recently erected a statue of a jaguar/eagle-looking beast as a sign of international peace and security. But is it actually a fulfilment of biblical prophecies given in the book of Daniel and Revelation? Ray Comfort discusses this topic and then shares the gospel with a man who believes we're continually reincarnated, that god isn't perfect, and more colourful views.
Re: Will A Donald Trump Loss Lead To The Rise Of The Kingdom Of Antichrist? by tatatar: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
jmoore:
Brainwashed clowns!!

Always naming a new Antichrist every time.
They've been having new antichrists and seeing the imminent end of days every year since their god was murdered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwole:why Did God Let His Daughter Down? / Doomsday(End of the world)......fact,fiction And Fantasy...(pics) / Read Rhapsody Of Realities Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.