Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Build Your First Mobile Game In Android Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build Your First Mobile Game In Android Studio (261 Views)

At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? / Build Your First Mobile Game Part 1 / My First Mobile App On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Your First Mobile Game In Android Studio by Ehizeex20: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2R6pad7vMU

Do you wanna learn how to build Mobile game in Android Studio ?
Hi!
My name is Ehizeex and I have published more than 5 android applications including games on Google Play Store, So i have a clear understanding of game development.

In this course, I will teach you exactly how to create Flappy Bird game using Android Studio and Java(SurfaceView).

And also, I will teach you how to deploy the app on playStore, Monetize the application with Google Ads so you can start getting revenue from it.

Do you wanna start receiving passive income ? This course is for you!

Come with me cos I'm gonna walk you through this course Step be Step!

Stay Tuned �

Continue in my YouTube channel with the link below

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSSr5ZDFbilpZ592_ycoAwA

(1) (Reply)

. / Know Your State's Current Debt Profile And More Through This Downloadable File / Programming Language Rankings 2021: Javascript, Python & Java Top The Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.