Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? (389 Views)

Build Your First Mobile Game Part 1 / My First Mobile App On Playstore / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Good day guys, in the last 12-15 years mobile phones has been a thing, but they weren't too available to everyone due to price and other factors till recently times. The utilization and features of mobile phones today has made it a must have aside it's use for communication.

At what age and year did you have your first mobile phone?
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Zonefree(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
I got my first Siemens phone in 2005.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:
I got my first Siemens phone in 2005.
Wow u are among the first generation phone owners lol..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Linkrolly: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Got my phone LG blue screen light phone 2003
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by airsaylongcome: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Ericsson GA628 on the Econet network
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by thanksjosh005: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
My first phones were CDMA mobiles. My first ever was Multilinks before I switched up to Visafone, lol

Modified. I actually called it "Visaphone" at first.

Recently, I started recalling these phones I used in the past. I even forgot that I had used Multilinks. I loved calling their customer care those days. Childhood nostalgias!
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Linkrolly:
Got my phone LG blue screen light phone 2003
Wow that's a very long time ago..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Ericsson GA628 on the Econet network
2001? Men na u start Nigeria o lol..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
thanksjosh005:
My first phones were CDMA mobiles. My first ever was Multilinks before I switched up to Visafone, lol

Modified. I actually called it "Visaphone" at first.

Recently, I started recalling these phones I used in the past. I even forgot that I had used Multilinks. I loved calling their customer care those days. Childhood nostalgias!

Wow
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by digitite: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
2003, at 17. Sony Ericsson ( CDMA Intercellular ) . and Motorola GSM Econet.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
digitite:
2003, at 17. Sony Ericsson ( CDMA Intercellular ) . and Motorola GSM Econet.

Wow.. 2003? I remember this phone how much things have changed.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obasempiree:
Good day guys, in the last 12-15 years mobile phones has been a thing, but they weren't too available to everyone due to price and other factors till recently times. The utilization and features of mobile phones today has made it a must have aside it's use for communication.

At what age and year did you have your first mobile phone?
My mom gave me her old blackberry button phone in 2015 I was 13 then, if you're talking about touch screen it wasn't until I was 15 in 2017, I used a Tecno y2 when it wasn't that slow
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by digitite: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Obasempiree:

Wow.. 2003? I remember this phone how much things have changed.

Yeso, infact eh, we thought phone was for little guys and went into computing.

How things have changed indeed.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria / I Need A Web Development Expert / Top 10 Web3 Development Companies In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.