Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? (426 Views)

Build Your First Mobile Game Part 1 / My First Mobile App On Playstore / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Good day guys, in the last 12-15 years mobile phones has been a thing, but they weren't too available to everyone due to price and other factors till recently times. The utilization and features of mobile phones today has made it a must have aside it's use for communication.

At what age and year did you have your first mobile phone?
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Zonefree(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
I got my first Siemens phone in 2005.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:
I got my first Siemens phone in 2005.
Wow u are among the first generation phone owners lol..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Linkrolly: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Got my phone LG blue screen light phone 2003
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by airsaylongcome: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Ericsson GA628 on the Econet network
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by thanksjosh005: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
My first phones were CDMA mobiles. My first ever was Multilinks before I switched up to Visafone, lol

Modified. I actually called it "Visaphone" at first.

Recently, I started recalling these phones I used in the past. I even forgot that I had used Multilinks. I loved calling their customer care those days. Childhood nostalgias!
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Linkrolly:
Got my phone LG blue screen light phone 2003
Wow that's a very long time ago..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Ericsson GA628 on the Econet network
2001? Men na u start Nigeria o lol..
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
thanksjosh005:
My first phones were CDMA mobiles. My first ever was Multilinks before I switched up to Visafone, lol

Modified. I actually called it "Visaphone" at first.

Recently, I started recalling these phones I used in the past. I even forgot that I had used Multilinks. I loved calling their customer care those days. Childhood nostalgias!

Wow
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by digitite: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
2003, at 17. Sony Ericsson ( CDMA Intercellular ) . and Motorola GSM Econet.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Obasempiree(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
digitite:
2003, at 17. Sony Ericsson ( CDMA Intercellular ) . and Motorola GSM Econet.

Wow.. 2003? I remember this phone how much things have changed.
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Obasempiree:
Good day guys, in the last 12-15 years mobile phones has been a thing, but they weren't too available to everyone due to price and other factors till recently times. The utilization and features of mobile phones today has made it a must have aside it's use for communication.

At what age and year did you have your first mobile phone?
My mom gave me her old blackberry button phone in 2015 I was 13 then, if you're talking about touch screen it wasn't until I was 15 in 2017, I used a Tecno y2 when it wasn't that slow
Re: At What Age And Year Did You Have Your First Mobile Phone ? by digitite: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Obasempiree:

Wow.. 2003? I remember this phone how much things have changed.

Yeso, infact eh, we thought phone was for little guys and went into computing.

How things have changed indeed.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance With This Code On Javascript / Data Analysis Or Data Science / Wordpress Experts Please I Need Your Help....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.