Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

On What Level And Audacity Do You Have To Call My Friends And Family Pu*sy– Paul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On What Level And Audacity Do You Have To Call My Friends And Family Pu*sy– Paul (210 Views)

Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa / #bbnaija: "Your Pu*sy Is Quality" - Ike Tells Mercy, See Her Reply / Beware Guys!!! See Lagos Olosho Who Hides Used Condom Inside Her Pu*sy (WATCH VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On What Level And Audacity Do You Have To Call My Friends And Family Pu*sy– Paul by Adeala1: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2020
On what level and audacity do you have to call my friends and family pu*sy? – Paul Okoye drags Davido

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye says he’s disappointed with Davido for attacking guests at his and his twin brother, Peter’s birthday parties on Wednesday night.

Davido had earlier taken to his Twitter handle to slam people who attended the separate birthday parties organized by the defunct twin brothers.

His tweet read ;

”Y’all niggas that wen to Peter and Paul’s bday separately y’all pussy as Bleep!! Them niggas is TWINS !! Not my business but Shit hurts I’m angry Walai”

Reacting via his Instastories, Paul chided Davido and asked who gave him the audacity to call his family and friends ”Pussi*s”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to see photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/on-what-level-and-audacity-do-you-have-to-call-my-friends-and-family-pusy-paul-okoye-drags-davido/

Re: On What Level And Audacity Do You Have To Call My Friends And Family Pu*sy– Paul by JaneYave(f): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2020
He may have used the wrong word but he is pained that you guys are apart till now.Please,think!

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Issues Warning To Upcoming Wannabe Bobriskys" / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode's Video Making Waves / Laycon Mourns As Today Marks His Dad's Remebrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.