Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Do You Need A Sponsored Ads? Or Do You Want To Learn? Generate Massive Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Need A Sponsored Ads? Or Do You Want To Learn? Generate Massive Customers (168 Views)

How Xiaomi Miraculously Lied To Their Vendors And Customers ..... / MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sponsored Ads? Or Do You Want To Learn? Generate Massive Customers by Timking123: 2:06am On Nov 21, 2020
hello sir/ma
do you have a product or services or something you offer ?
you can get massive sales/customers daily for your business and ill be showing you how

before i go further
who am i?

am timothy kingsley from nigeria,
am a graphic designer and a professional digital marketer with lots of experience
i help, coach and teach people how to start a business online or how to increase ther business

online.

with that being said, if you have a product or services you offer, it may be:

selling of phones,computers assesories e.t.c
selling of fashion wears, shoes e.t.c
selling or watches , bags
selling of cars , real estate e.t.c
selling of course/ digital product
selling of cream
e.t.c
or

you do graphic design
makup artist
fashion designer
solar installaion
e.t.c

well it dosent matter the kind of product or services you have to offer in a matter of seconds ill

show you how you can be getting constant custommers, sales for your business online, you can

literly start gettting people messaging you daily on whatsapp or giving you a call about youur

product or services.

do you know that thousands of business like yours do make huge money using social media

sponsored ads to advertise their product/services for cheap and be getting massive sales.

imagine having a product that cost 10k and your profit is 4k do you know with just a 3k or 5k

advert you can get up to 10 custommers which is 100k in revenue and 40k in profit you just

made withing 2 - 3 days depending on your ads.

now imagine using your profit and scaling it up , you can see that you can easily be making

100k, which sitting at a store or posting banner every where cannot even get you. this is the

secret of many successfull business in nigeria,

Now its time to take action and start working

If you need facebook/instagram sponsored advertising for your business
you can order any of our advertising package
we have 3days ads, 7days ads and 30days ads.
we will do all the advertising for your and you can sit back and start getting calls , messages

and orders daily.

or?

IF you Have the time and want to learn hoe to run effective facebook/instagram ads as a

beginner to an expert and learn how you can genrate sales for your business or start your own

advertising agency,

we have a very special 1 one 1 whatsapp training that will teach you everything you need to

know about running facebook/instagram ads and how you can run super cheap ads that gets

massive results.

if you need a sponsore ads SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE SAYING "I NEED A SPONSORED

ADS"

IF you want to learn how to do sponsored ads yourself SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE

SAYING "I WANT TO LEARN SPONSORED ADS"

WHATS APP : 081 664 275 75 you can save our contact as TIM ACADEMY

(1) (Reply)

hold / Iphone 11 Motherboard Needed / MTN Dominates Nigeria’s Mobile Network With 40.41% Market Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.