Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month (31130 Views)

Rema React As A Female Actress Rucks Omah Lay As He Performs On Stage / Burna Boy Wins Best International Artiste At This Year’s VGMA / Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ursullalinda(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Pure grace @ work......May God bless him more and more.

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Igbankpa(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2020
The boy is talented no Cap.

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Although I don't do Nigerian artiste except 2face, burna boy and wizkid...because the rest got no talent

But I must confess I dey feel this oma lay flow most times

Am even listening to his songs right now while blazing my weed

Nigga

No one asked you

Hush

6 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Burgerlomo: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
devilmaycry:
nice one Omah ... God go pick our call too ....na just time

Yes ooo, Amen.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Igbankpa(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

I know but before now ehhhhhhhhh e no easy for artist's from the other side.
They moved to Lagos

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by dadavivo: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Omah Lay... Sounds like "Omo ale" in Yoruba. Never heard any of his songs, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't write or sing better than Maleek Berry.

I go comot your brown teeth now

2 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't know how to talk.
How
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by iLegendd(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

But it's easy to use money from the other side to develop all sides of Nigeria, right? You're still a kid.

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Ndumyke(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2020
We grew together at Ankpa, I wish him the best
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Scarrr: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

he actually moved to Lagos as well...but internet don dey make things easy tho
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Jimmy231: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Omah Lay... Sounds like "Omo ale" in Yoruba. Never heard any of his songs, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't write or sing better than Maleek Berry.
Fem for there na interior u be

4 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Okuda(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:

who asked you whether he sings or write better than Maleek Berry. na so hatred and Jealousy dey start but you no know. You say you no sabi the guy yet, you don already dey compare am to person wey no dey too active for industry. Maleek Berry don dey since the time of WandeCoal why he never blow reach? Maleek is good no doubt but he probably is not doing the right things to be at the places he should be.

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Pofgrace(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

The guy is trying, lately maleek Berry has gone ghost.

Have u observed the trend pH artists are beginning to rub shoulders level to level with Lagos artistes
lol maleek berry gone ghost?... person wey even release album recently

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by NOwazobia: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
The lyrics is like the regular nigerian lyrics. They are not inspiring to my hearing.

5 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
iLegendd:

But it's easy to use money from the other side to develop all sides of Nigeria, right? You're still a kid.
A person who can't express himself is a kid.

Listen to yourself talk, then take it slow how does this your comment make any sense?

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by IMAMofWAR: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2020
is it not this useless guy that sang take u up take u up? he is overated abeg. lets stop this rubbish na

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Jimmy231: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Judolisco:
D bros dey sing abeg... Na dis guy song people dey compare with laycon grin grin grin
shey laycon they sing ni
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
Coldie:

A person who can't express himself is a kid.

Listen to yourself talk, then take it slow how does this your comment make any sense?
[/s]
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by phemmy88(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
olaboy33:
Omah lay has got a good Pr team working for him.

Olamide needs to put more effort on fireboy too.

I'll pick fireboy over omah lay, but they both are very good in their craft.

Fireboy anyday... thrice on a Saturday :-)

3 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by IMAMofWAR: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
olaboy33:

fireboy is 1000000x better. the guy is just overated. his pr is just over hyping him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by alphaRego01(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Oxlade and co right now eh grin
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Pofgrace(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Omah lay the real odogwu
I learnt his grandfatherather was one of the
Real odogwu in music of his times
And I so much love
That his song titled Damn
Especially where he said
I know am a bad boy, I no get work, I dey somke ciggar an I dey blow skunk and I no I get boys wey they do wrongs, we they tire gittar and we dey shoot gun

I don't know the rest shaa
Buh niggar is very underrated
Cos his lyrically good more than most overhyped noise makers here in Nigeria

quote for the day : if she say she be virgin me I no follow (ye ye ye)
his recent EP is hott

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Silentgroper(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
even wurld.

where m.b dy sef?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Celebsnews2: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Grace found this guy.

Watch his shocking grass to grace story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF3It6oVOkw
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by exnovio(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2020
He is good..but Fireboy Dml is such a huge talent
Fireboy is Classic.

3 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Pofgrace:
lol maleek berry gone ghost?... person wey even release album recently
I am his fan but I haven't heard anything from him for some time now
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Midas01: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2020
What do you mean? Burna is a PH boy and was the best African act last year.
Coldie:

The guy is trying, lately maleek Berry has gone ghost.

Have u observed the trend pH artists are beginning to rub shoulders level to level with Lagos artistes

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Midas01: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Fireboy is extremely good beyond words. Omah Lay is not from this planet. He is from outer space.

That Fireboy's album was phenomenal and should have got him lots of international awards but no good PR from YBNL..

Just look at Rema making more waves than Fireboy despite being less talented than Fireboy.
olaboy33:

2 Likes

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Pofgrace(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

I am his fan but I haven't heard anything from him for some time now
he released a EP in July now isolation room
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
mtchewwww
ur so bitter ....na make u never marry so ...chaii
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ClearFlair: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:

You want to dash out your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke-Faani Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Rants Talks About How Acting Makes Her Life Difficult / Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.