Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month (31171 Views)

Rema React As A Female Actress Rucks Omah Lay As He Performs On Stage / Burna Boy Wins Best International Artiste At This Year’s VGMA / Wizkid Is Not An International Artiste Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Judolisco(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Jimmy231:
shey laycon they sing ni
e b like say d guy release one song b4 bbn
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Next BIG thing
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2020
People and their wacky music tastes and zero knowledge of lyricism! Fireboy classic?! Omah Lay outta this world??! Lol grin

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by silverlinen(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Damn
Omah lay
Saw a comment hyping maleek berry over Lay
You so deluded nigurr
Omah lay is way better than berry
Lyrically and all round
Get that
The dude dey enter places wey ur maleek berry no fit enter

PEACE
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Charx122: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
mtchewwww

Cool guy if you don't know him stop beefing!!!
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Charx122:

Cool guy if you don't know him stop beefing!!!
my mtcheww was for the person I quoted.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
My boy going places

Never heard of him before
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by KristenT: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
I like guys with natural pink lips.

Lol...I am not Omah lay but I am guilty as charged.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Olam09(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
My boy going places
try to go somewhere also my brother!
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by lymelyte(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2020
olaboy33:
Omah lay has got a good Pr team working for him.

Olamide needs to put more effort on fireboy too.

I'll pick fireboy over omah lay, but they both are very good in their craft.
joeboy too. The three of them are Nigeria's rising stars
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by lkillbrokehoes: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2020
Olam09:
try to go somewhere also my brother!
I'm already in places
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2020
silverlinen:
Damn
Omah lay
Saw a comment hyping maleek berry over Lay
[s]You so deluded nigurr
Omah lay is way better than berry
Lyrically and all round
Get that
The dude dey enter places wey ur maleek berry no fit enter[/s]

PEACE
Go check awards won by Maleek Berry and his views on YouTube. Take just BEEN CALLING, dissect the lyrics and tell me if any Omah Lay's joint can rub shoulders with it lyrically.

A huge part of Berry's fanbase ain't even Nigerian. It's folks like you who don't know better that would be quick to talk shii like, "Rema is a legend" and this one you're on.

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by kingsavage: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Omah Lay... Sounds like "Omo ale" in Yoruba. Never heard any of his songs, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't write or sing better than Maleek Berry.
where do you live?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Studyinchina200(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Adekinle Gold
simi
Fireboy

Na lie go kee you there

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Although I don't do Nigerian artiste except 2face, burna boy and wizkid...because the rest got no talent

But I must confess I dey feel this oma lay flow most times

Am even listening to his songs right now while blazing my weed
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by kingsavage: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

The guy is trying, lately maleek Berry has gone ghost.

Have u observed the trend pH artists are beginning to rub shoulders level to level with Lagos artistes
I am not sure he lives in Nigeria
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Coldie:

The guy is trying, lately maleek Berry has gone ghost.

Have u observed the trend pH artists are beginning to rub shoulders level to level with Lagos artistes
Examples of such artistes are?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by ObaKlaz: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Silentgroper:
even wurld.

where m.b dy sef?
Dude's in the UK most of the time, focusing more on production these days.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by kingsavage: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2020
NOwazobia:
The lyrics is like the regular nigerian lyrics. They are not inspiring to my hearing.
I don't like Naija or African music.. I prefer hip-hop... you gat any nice hip-hop songs you can share with me?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by kingsavage: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Never heard of him before
you nor dey this country?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
kingsavage:
you nor dey this country?

Honest to God, never heard of him. Don't know if maybe a radio station had played his song but I didn't know he was the one.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Smashspesh(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
People and their wacky music tastes and zero knowledge of lyricism! Fireboy classic?! Omah Lay outta this world??! Lol grin

The thing weak me sef

1 Like

Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by kingsavage: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Honest to God, never heard of him. Don't know if maybe a radio station had played his song but I didn't know he was the one.
ok..
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Smashspesh(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Omah_Lay is cool for me though. But there's only onr artiste for now, and that's Burna. Others just dey play catch up.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Minjim: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Omah Lay... Sounds like "Omo ale" in Yoruba. Never heard any of his songs, but I'm willing to bet he doesn't write or sing better than Maleek Berry.

I'm sure he does. Maybe a little help here and there. Everyone needs some input from other to write a good song.
I have many lyrics I can just put the right verse in.

His management are doing a good job with the hype
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Omah lay issa fine bwoy sha
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Bakin3(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Get laid.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Donbazooka: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Omah lay Ungodly is a hit....
Thank God I godly....
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Jerrick(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
ObaKlaz:
This your comment further confirms the fact that haters do exist. Either he sings better than Maleek Berry or not, He's been celebrated by BET and you should be happy for that just like anyone would be happy for your own successes too
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Although I don't do Nigerian artiste except 2face, burna boy and wizkid...because the rest got no talent

But I must confess I dey feel this oma lay flow most times

Am even listening to his songs right now while blazing my weed

So wizkid get talent reach wande coal?
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

I like girls with flat tummy
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Idonije8(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
mtchewwww
lol cheesy
Re: BET Celebrates Omah Lay As International Artiste Of The Month by Idonije8(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
hahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / Princess Chimeke & Obasanjo In New York (Picture) / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.