Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA (6490 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Notatribalist:
Can't you write without mix it up with Nigeria this,Nigeria that?what is wrong with you self?
Because that the reality and facts
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Notatribalist(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
lazkizz:
What fact?you remain stock in your village that's why you think Nigeria is the worst country in the world.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
lazkizz:
OLODO, so to you now the nonsense you wrote now is reality and fact. This guy is a certified Mumu.

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
mytime24:
#op u forget to add

North Korea to ur list

Mumu
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by mightyhazel: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
lazkizz:
I

5. Alamangeri.. we are not afraid of USA because we are very predictable and unstable
Who don dye already dey fear again?
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by valirex: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2020
lazkizz:

3. RUSSIA this ones are still fighting for world superpower with the US anytime anyday..
i remmber some few years ago, when russia annex Caremie which is part of ukarine, and US were angry and sent 40,000 troops reach there they met 75,000 well equipped troops waiting for them...naso them turn back, come report Russia to UN assembly...

It's Crimea not Caremie.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2020
tartar9:

Go and edit na.
The source of that info is there.
At least I am the only one here backing up my claim with something at all.

This is how the almighty US is going to bomb you and all your fellow headslammers of a terrorist friends.

First picture shows you praying to your Allah-Koba

Second picture is US jet bombers dropping bombs on that your headslammer of a head

Third picture is the damage caused by the bombs

Lastly, this is how the remains of your scattered body will lay on Oyo Ibadan Express Road.

1 Like

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Nova1988(m): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mugu, I don't have to read a Mumu write up

Once again you have proved your stupidity, I said the heading not the write up :\
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by engrchykae(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Op you're not just a Mumu but a certified one at that. US is afraid of Iran yet they killed their Army General like a common bingo that he is. All you headslammers should try nonsense with US and see what will become of you crazy lots.
na just one silly abok..i,they are not afraid of USA but CIA helps their Boko Haram,they are not afraid of USA but they always need the US support every election (Obama and buhari romance 2015)
Among all the people he mentioned it's only China that comes close.

1 Like

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by engrchykae(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2020
lazkizz:
am busy that why.... yea i will do that, the list is long ooo
Nigeria dy inside too
tell me one reason USA is afraid of Nigeria
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2020
Nova1988:

Once again you have proved your stupidity, I said the heading not the write up :\
You're the most useless human being on planet earth. Go to blazes.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

PLS lets keep it moderate....Today is sunday
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Nova1988(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Nairaland should have an age limit
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nova1988:

Mumu Odę, people like you should be subjected to psychiatric evaluation before joining NAIRALAND because from your comments one can see that you're mentally deranged.

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nova1988:

True talk

1 Like

Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Coneheadyutes(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Raydos:
No black nation dey top 30 world powers

This race is so fūçked up mehn!!!
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Mumu Odę, people like you should be subjected to psychiatric evaluation before joining NAIRALAND because from your comments one can see that you're mentally deranged.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
lazkizz:
Adulterated Mumu
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by thundafire: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
lazkizz:
I am not perfect about this article, its based on my opinion... so save your self the hype of the american dream.
I know ipob people will attack me like they attack the few Hausa in Rivers state

1. IRAN despite almost a century of US sanctions and isolation.. iran is still surving and they are doing better in military,education,health oil production and urbanization.
75% of iranians live in urban cities like Tehran with a fair stardard of living.
But fear fear Nigeria can't take a decision on her own, expect with the permission of her colonial master and US.

2. CHINA this ones are not afraid of US because they are the main producers/manufactures of 68% of everything on earth... that is almost every city u go has a chinese factory/construction firm. while nigeria cant boost of a particular product manvufacture to meet the needs of west african countries.

3. RUSSIA this ones are still fighting for world superpower with the US anytime anyday..
i remmber some few years ago, when russia annex Caremie which is part of ukarine, and US were angry and sent 40,000 troops reach there they met 75,000 well equipped troops waiting for them...naso them turn back, come report Russia to UN assembly...

4. NORTH KOREA. this ones with US relationship is like a time Bomb ready to blow ....

5. NIGERIA. we are not afraid of USA because we are UNPREDICTABLE
Iran and North Korea are surviving because of Russia and China. Russia as already been a super power and China is just becoming one. Why call Nigeria that can't produce 24hours light and keep on importing fuel.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 1:34am On Nov 23, 2020
thundafire:
Iran and North Korea are surviving because of Russia and China. Russia as already been a super power and China is just becoming one. Why call Nigeria that can't produce 24hours light and keep on importing fuel.
because of corruption
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Blue3k(m): 5:11am On Nov 23, 2020
lazkizz:
I am not perfect about this article, its based on my opinion... so save your self the hype of the american dream.
I know ipob people will attack me like they attack the few Hausa in Rivers state

1. IRAN despite almost a century of US sanctions and isolation.. iran is still surving and they are doing better in military,education,health oil production and urbanization.
75% of iranians live in urban cities like Tehran with a fair stardard of living.
But fear fear Nigeria can't take a decision on her own, expect with the permission of her colonial master and US.

I'd like to expand in few key points about Iranian geography that yu didn't mention. Iran is mountainous country which makes then very difficult to invade. They also have a Trump card being they can easily blockade the Strait of Hormuz. This means they can cut of most of the worlds oil. The United states can only defeat the Iranians if they're willing to sacrifice thousands of troops and wreck world economy over it.
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Blue3k:

I'd like to expand in few key points about Iranian geography that yu didn't mention. Iran is mountainous country which makes then very difficult to invade. They also have a Trump card being they can easily blockade the Strait of Hormuz. This means they can cut of most of the worlds oil. The United states can only defeat the Iranians if they're willing to sacrifice thousands of troops and wreck world economy over it.
WOW i know USA will not want to risk the lives of so many soldiers.... that why they prefer to scantion and place embrago on iran
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by Nova1988(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Ok
Re: Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA by lazkizz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nova1988:

Ok
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.