Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Suicide Note. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Suicide Note. (1244 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suicide Note. by Reelafonja(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2020
I have not been myself for a long time now.I ve tried everything just to get back up and see the light again but all to no avail, this was one of the reasons I decided to join nairaland, so it could serve as a comic relief and keep me off suicidal thoughts but of late nairaland is no longer doing it for me.
I just can't seems to get it, is like am just a collosal waste of space and I think the world will be better off without me. I thought they said life is full of ups and downs but my life is filled with nothing but downs and the abyss. If I try to explain no one will get me, I tried committing suicide during the lockdown but the only thing that kept me from doing it was the thought of the family I will be leaving behind, the thought of the pains and heartbreaks I will be leaving behind, but for me waking up day after day is like opening the curtains to another scene of an endless tragedy play. My last wish before sleep every night is not to wake up but it seems like all my wishes has something in common NEVER COMING TO PASS. Am sorry if I sound ungrateful, am sorry if I sound selfish but I never beg to exist in the first place, is like I was roped into this without seeking my opinion about it but who am I kidding when did my opinion ever matters. Dear reader sorry for bothering you with my cries of woes and pains I think I will stop here.

Goodbye world
Goodbye mom and dad, this wasn't your fault, you tried your best. I guess I was just a manufacturer error and I need to be sent back to the factory.
Goodbye siblings, sorry I wasn't a good influence and it had to end this way.
Goodbye nairaland, thanks for the good laughs you left on my face but I guess my problems found a way to build a immunity for them.

PS: I don't do drugs, dont bet in short I will say I was a good kid but I guess it wasnt enough.

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note. by RedPanthar: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: My Suicide Note. by devilmaycry: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2020
from what u typed...u didnt present ur problem boy!! ...are u broke ?..have inferiority complex ? depress ?... don't be a kiddo ...peeps got more problems than u do...but still got outta it and re doing well...
Re: My Suicide Note. by Tenshades(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2020
Reelafonja:
I have not been myself for a long time now.I ve tried everything just to get back up and see the light again but all to no avail, this was one of the reasons I decided to join nairaland, so it could serve as a comic relief and keep me off suicidal thoughts but of late nairaland is no longer doing it for me.
I just can't seems to get it, is like am just a collosal waste of space and I think the world will be better off without me. I thought they said life is full of ups and downs but my life is filled with nothing but downs and the abyss. If I try to explain no one will get me, I tried committing suicide during the lockdown but the only thing that kept me from doing it was the thought of the family I will be leaving behind, the thought of the pains and heartbreaks I will be leaving behind, but for me waking up day after day is like opening the curtains to another scene of an endless tragedy play. My last wish before sleep every night is not to wake up but it seems like all my wishes has something in common NEVER COMING TO PASS. Am sorry if I sound ungrateful, am sorry if I sound selfish but I never beg to exist in the first place, is like I was roped into this without seeking my opinion about it but who am I kidding when did my opinion ever matters. Dear reader sorry for bothering you with my cries of woes and pains I think I will stop here.

Goodbye world
Goodbye mom and dad, this wasn't your fault, you tried your best. I guess I was just a manufacturer error and I need to be sent back to the factory.
Goodbye siblings, sorry I wasn't a good influence and it had to end this way.
Goodbye nairaland, thanks for the good laughs you left on my face but I guess my problems found a way to build a immunity for them.

PS: I don't do drugs, dont bet in short I will say I was a good kid but I guess it wasnt enough.

Send me a mail through this platform ASAP.

Drop that SNIPER and let's talk, please!
Re: My Suicide Note. by Kestolove(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2020
Goodbye to u too..rip in advance brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Suicide Note. by kingvick09(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Kestolove:
Goodbye to u too..rip in advance brother
you be girannn ....lol
Re: My Suicide Note. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Are you worse than those in idp camps or beggars on the streets? You want your folks to be in tears because you cant come up with a better idea for your challenges for now?

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by DasaintHope(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
happy death day

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note. by daniddan1999: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Can I also send a mail? I'm not feeling suicidal anyways i thought you can help me with any online business
Tenshades:

Send me a mail through this platform ASAP.

Drop that SNIPER and let's talk, please!
Re: My Suicide Note. by allen113: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Op please don't do it
Re: My Suicide Note. by allen113: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
RedPanthar:
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

person one commit suicide u still get mind dey post this thing, bros u get mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Suicide Note. by EXOUSIAng: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thanks for reading

After reading the young mans post this is what comes to your sick mind?
You are too stvpid to be alive

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note. by RedPanthar: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

After reading the young mans post this is what comes to your sick mind?
You are too stvpid to be alive

Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Suicide Note. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Guy I feel your pain

But wait ? You didn’t explain the reason you want to leave ! Are you broke ? No meal ?

Anyway me I can still afford 10k into your acct o

Be prayerful too so the devil won’t keep attacking your mind

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
angry angry angry Why not look around you and count your blessings one by one.
If you know what people are going through you won't be thinking suicide ....the last three days I have been praying and interceding for people globally it is really a tough job especially when you see the financial, health, traumatic and emotional challenge people are going through.
Re: My Suicide Note. by Ahmback(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bro there are people far worst than you.
There are people whose situations are worst than yours.
You don't have to kill yourself, just relax .
Pray to God and you'll be fine

Try to reach out to your parents and siblings, tell then your plans first..

But if you still insist,,, I don't have a RIP to waste.
But I have a : happy deathday

Re: My Suicide Note. by Kennyfancy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thanks for reading

. What rubbish business are you posting, instead of you to figure how to help the OP, humans are very wicked
Re: My Suicide Note. by NaijaCover(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
@Poster, Got 1Million Naira For You, Only If You Are really serious about killing yourself
Re: My Suicide Note. by RedPanthar: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Kennyfancy:
. What rubbish business are you posting, instead of you to figure how to help the OP, humans are very wicked

Smh. You are all foolish. You are extremely foolish and eternally stvpid. If I offered this much and you dislike it, give him or her your destiny. Nonsense. Nigerians always seeking for finished results. You rather I have raw cash thrown at him. Goat.

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by Tenshades(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
daniddan1999:
Can I also send a mail? I'm not feeling suicidal anyways i thought you can help me with any online business

Send me the mail...lemme help with the little I can.

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by themainman600(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
olymyk:
Guy I feel your pain

But wait ? You didn’t explain the reason you want to leave ! Are you broke ? No meal ?

Anyway me I can still afford 10k into your acct o

Be prayerful too so the devil won’t keep attacking your mind
pls check my profile have even posted a that I need help this morning but suicide isn't coming to my mind can you pls help me I will be happy 7107003014 FCMB
Re: My Suicide Note. by themainman600(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Send me the mail...lemme help with the little I can.
pls help needed pls 7107003014 FCMB
Re: My Suicide Note. by Tenshades(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
pls help needed pls 7107003014 FCMB

Jesus!

I'm not donating money, sir.
Re: My Suicide Note. by themainman600(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tenshades:

Jesus!

I'm not donating money, sir.
pls even if it's 1k or #500 I will appreciate pls
Re: My Suicide Note. by kenechukwujeo50: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
I want to buy YouTube channel up to 1000 subscribers
Seller contact 07068543916
Re: My Suicide Note. by 2cribz: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Die and go abeg
Re: My Suicide Note. by Franzinni: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
You would have made it as a writer ... But only you know your demons....RIP.
Re: My Suicide Note. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
pls check my profile have even posted a that I need help this morning but suicide isn't coming to my mind can you pls help me I will be happy 7107003014 FCMB

You are not the one that posted this but

5k has been sent into your account
Re: My Suicide Note. by themainman600(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2020
olymyk:

You are not the one that posted this but

5k has been sent into your account
HAVE seen it thanks a lot may the aNointing of the Lord forever flow on you may you never lack anything you shall be blessed I really appreciate God will surely reward you

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by gulfer: 7:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Op has been inactive since 1008hrs of Saturday, I prey he has not carried out his threat....after rain comes sunshine cool cool cool
Re: My Suicide Note. by Tenshades(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2020
gulfer:
Op has been inactive since 1008hrs of Saturday, I prey he has not carried out his threat....after rain comes sunshine cool cool cool

He didn't...we talked last night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Shed Tears When I Read This Court Judgement On A 15 Years Old Boy! / Man Shares Experience With Corrupt JAMB Official (photos) / Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.