Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Suicide Note. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Suicide Note. (1250 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Suicide Note. by Neddstark: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2020
gulfer:
Op has been inactive since 1008hrs of Saturday, I prey he has not carried out his threat....after rain comes sunshine cool cool cool

Seems he has. Extremely sad.
He should have joined the Nigerian army, police
He should have worked in a church
He should have worked in a charity
He should have done many things
But depression blinded his eyes to see millions of opportunities in this life.
Re: My Suicide Note. by Neddstark: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Tenshades:

He didn't...we talked last night.

Awesome. This is great news. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by Donspicey: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2020
Ahmback:
Bro there are people far worst than you. There are people whose situations are worst than yours. You don't have to kill yourself, just relax . Pray to God and you'll be fine
Try to reach out to your parents and siblings, tell then your plans first..

But if you still insist,,, I don't have a RIP to waste. But I have a : happy deathday

What of the orphans bro

Do u know what it feels to be trying and hustling with out helper??

The Frustration and anxiety........
The disappointments........

The fear of even trusting ur friends.........
Mehn it is not Easy........

Sometimes one feel like giving up.......

When The strenght to kip pushing is no more sufficient......

1 Like

Re: My Suicide Note. by FlyHeight: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2020
gulfer:
Op has been inactive since 1008hrs of Saturday, I prey he has not carried out his threat....after rain comes sunshine cool cool cool

OP dey disguise abeg, takes nothing to create new account and observe from there... Nobody who really has decided to take his life will come on SM or Nairaland to explain that I want to take my life and now I’m going and gone, na person wey dey find sympathy dey do such; just like the folks who record IG video while crying or supposedly in grief; why the need or urge to let the world know you’re in tears?
Re: My Suicide Note. by double77: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2020
Reelafonja:
I have not been myself for a long time now.I ve tried everything just to get back up and see the light again but all to no avail, this was one of the reasons I decided to join nairaland, so it could serve as a comic relief and keep me off suicidal thoughts but of late nairaland is no longer doing it for me.
I just can't seems to get it, is like am just a collosal waste of space and I think the world will be better off without me. I thought they said life is full of ups and downs but my life is filled with nothing but downs and the abyss. If I try to explain no one will get me, I tried committing suicide during the lockdown but the only thing that kept me from doing it was the thought of the family I will be leaving behind, the thought of the pains and heartbreaks I will be leaving behind, but for me waking up day after day is like opening the curtains to another scene of an endless tragedy play. My last wish before sleep every night is not to wake up but it seems like all my wishes has something in common NEVER COMING TO PASS. Am sorry if I sound ungrateful, am sorry if I sound selfish but I never beg to exist in the first place, is like I was roped into this without seeking my opinion about it but who am I kidding when did my opinion ever matters. Dear reader sorry for bothering you with my cries of woes and pains I think I will stop here.

Goodbye world
Goodbye mom and dad, this wasn't your fault, you tried your best. I guess I was just a manufacturer error and I need to be sent back to the factory.
Goodbye siblings, sorry I wasn't a good influence and it had to end this way.
Goodbye nairaland, thanks for the good laughs you left on my face but I guess my problems found a way to build a immunity for them.

PS: I don't do drugs, dont bet in short I will say I was a good kid but I guess it wasnt enough.

Goodbye and greet my late father and mother for me. Please be kind enough to send me your Atm card and pin details.
Thanks for your kindness. Until we meet again die well and may the good Lord bless your soul.

No 11 Oxford Close, Royal Avenue, Peter Odili Road.
Re: My Suicide Note. by gulfer: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tenshades:

He didn't...we talked last night.
Good to hear, suicide is not an option for anyone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Missing Missing / Woman Said This After Being Caught Sleeping With a 13 yr Old Boy - WESTERN ORBIT / Moved To Tears; The law of karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.