Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed (258 Views)

Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? / Two Pilgrims From Lagos And Kano Die In Saudi Arabia / Itikaf 2018 Abuja And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed by barakah(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Salam Alaiykum House.

Please a friend needs accommodation urgently.

He is a muslim male from the western part of Nigeria (Kwara State).
He is God fearing, humble and accommodating.

His work is on the line as he needs to be close to the office at Ogba and avoid Lagos traffic and lateness to work.
If anybody can assist with shared accommodation temporarily while he searches for a new place.
He intends to make monthly payments for the period that he will be there.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed by Realismailakabir: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
May Allah provide for your friend to get her own accomodation.
Firstly i assume your is a female sister like you because a good muslimah doesn't keep male friend. If my assumption is correct, why didn't you make exception in your post by stating you are looking for a female sister only that can accomodate your friend fora main time? So if you find a male brother here who have have apartment there and willing to help will you accept his proposal?

No! Islam teachings is against this! We've heard many cases of a man helping a woman by admitting her to his house In times of desperate need, the eventuality is always atrocity. we are all human and viable to temptation we should always avoid anything that leads to lustful temptation.

Allah’s Messenger ( ﷺ) said: “Allah fixed the precise portion of fornication which a man will indulge in – there is to be no escape from it. The fornication of the eye is the lustful look, the fornication of the ears is listening to lewd talk, the fornication of the tongue is lewd speech,
the fornication of the hand is the lustful grip (or embrace), the fornication of the feet is to walk to where he intends to commit fornication and the heart yearns
and desires for what he may or may not put into effect.” (Sahih Muslim 2658)

Q.17.32

وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ فَٰحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلًا

And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.
Re: Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed by barakah(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Realismailakabir:

May Allah provide for your friend to get her own accomodation.
Firstly i assume your is a female sister like you because a good muslimah doesn't keep male friend. If my assumption is correct, why didn't you make exception in your post by stating you are looking for a female sister only that can accomodate your friend fora main time? So if you find a male brother here who have have apartment there and willing to help will you accept his proposal?

No! Islam teachings is against this! We've heard many cases of a man helping a woman by admitting her to his house In times of desperate need, the eventuality is always atrocity. we are all human and viable to temptation we should always avoid anything that leads to lustful temptation.

Allah’s Messenger ( ﷺ) said: “Allah fixed the precise portion of fornication which a man will indulge in – there is to be no escape from it. The fornication of the eye is the lustful look, the fornication of the ears is listening to lewd talk, the fornication of the tongue is lewd speech,
the fornication of the hand is the lustful grip (or embrace), the fornication of the feet is to walk to where he intends to commit fornication and the heart yearns
and desires for what he may or may not put into effect.” (Sahih Muslim 2658)

Q.17.32

وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ فَٰحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلًا

And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.

Salam Alaiykum Sir
Thanks for your response.
My friend is not a woman, neither am i.
I have edited the post with more details and i am hopeful that we can get the assistance we need on this platform Ma'Sha Allah.
Re: Muslim Room Mate In Ogba - Lagos And Environs Needed by barakah(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2020
Still searching please

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Side Talk About Milaad / Surah Takathur / Unveiling The Translation Of The Book"buluugul Muroom" In Yorùbá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.