Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday (1335 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Chain As She Poses Beside Her Range Rover / Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2020
Davido's fiancee, Chioma has gifted him a customized necklace with a photo of himself and his late mother as he celebrates his 28th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

In the photo is little Davido carried by his late mother. Sharing a picture of the gift on his Instastory, he wrote:

"Me and My mother"
Emotional thank you
@thechefchi"

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0C4JODcnwY

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE

https://igberetvnews.com/1372443/chioma-gifts-davido-customized-necklace-late-mother-photo/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by LawLab247: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2020
30bg
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by internationalman(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Chioma was aspiring to become an Annie Idibia.

But now she's fully embraced his position as a baby Mama in Davido's life.
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Davash222(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2020
internationalman:
Chioma was aspiring to become an Annie Idibia.

But now she's fully embraced his position as a baby Mama in Davido's life.
Chioma’s niceties towards Davido can’t get her the crown. She should just calm down and embrace her Baby mama position with joy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Ahmed0336(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:

Chioma’s niceties towards Davido can’t get her the crown. She should just calm down and embrace her Baby mama position with joy.

We don hear Oga Prophet of DOOM.
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Ayo2004: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chain wey she use him money buy...I Sha wish him happy birthday grin
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by osamz007: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
RONKE SEE YOUR MATE

NO USE SINGLET AND BOXERS KILL ME ABEG

2 Likes

Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
osamz007:
RONKE SEE YOUR MATE

osamz007:
RONKE SEE YOUR MATE

werey grin
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Made4naijaoeo: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
OBO, baddest
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Onyi22(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chioma the wife material
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by mytime24(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
K
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Made4naijaoeo: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
The chiefchi
Re: Davido Put On The Customized Chain His Fiance Chioma Gift Him For His 28th Bday by Taiwoa990: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour / Dancer Janemena Shares Emotional Moments Of Her Pregnancy Announcement To Hubby / Hugh Hefner Gets New Girlfriend 5days After Calling Off Wedding With Crystal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.