Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) (49652 Views)

Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by byinks(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
I swear with my ball it was because of money she married him let wait for 3 month if there don't divorce call me Bastard

She's a US based medical practitioner....
Her take home pay is likely to be more than his

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Pepsi4me(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so the face is an evidence to Judge a good or bad person? grin

How old are you?

Form here sef I know you have big tummy and you are border line hypertensive.. am I lying?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Form here sef I know you have big tummy and you are border line hypertensive.. am I lying?
you're lying and I'm not borderline hypertensive tongue

I've never been diagnosed of such so I reject it in Jesus name cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Marriage favors women more.

Congratulations to him.

Nawa oo. Please allow women to be abeg. We don hear.

Congrats to the couples. God bless their new home and may this marriage favor them both.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
I swear with my ball it was because of money she married him let wait for 3 month if there don't divorce call me Bastard

Why are you a bitter fellow? It's like life has really been unfair to you. I pray God heals you from whatever you are suffering from.

And any bad prayer for this couple will go back to the sender in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by SocialJustice: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
luminouz:

You guys keep saying short, short...

What's his height na?

He doesn't look short to me,just average
He's short but I agree it is relative. I'm over 6ft and what I call short could be average or even tall to you.

We can't research clinical empirical data to settle matter when no get head. So let's stick to our opinions of his height.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:

A huge favor, my dear.

Whose fault is it if you married a liability? Please there are many men that marriage has favored too. Stop talking rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by themainman600(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
AnonymousRebec:

Why are you a bitter fellow? It's like life has really been really unfair to you. I pray God heals you from whatever you are suffering from.

And any bad prayer for this couple will go back to the sender in Jesus name, Amen.[/s]
werey dey disguise cheesy U still dey use Jesus curse and idiot like you will still go church on Sunday dey shout up and down "somebody shout hallelujah" cheesy
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
themainman600:
[s]werey dey disguise cheesy U still dey use Jesus curse and idiot like you will still go church on Sunday dey shout up and down "somebody shout hallelujah" cheesy

There was no curse in my comment. Show me where I cursed? I say all bad prayers go back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by SocialJustice: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
byinks:

She's a US based medical practitioner....
Her take home pay is likely to be more than his
I won't be surprised if she sponsored the wedding mostly.

Fame or celebrityhood doesn't translate to net positive cash flow always.

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by themainman600(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

There was no curse in my comment. Show me where I cursed? I say all bad prayers go back to sender.
hmm....
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
SAMBARRY:
you're lying and I'm not borderline hypertensive tongue

I've never been diagnosed of such so I reject it in Jesus name cool
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's short but I agree it is relative. I'm over 6ft and what I call short could be average or even tall to you.

We can't research clinical empirical data to settle matter when no get head. So let's stick to our opinions of his height.
I made a research... He is 5 feet 7inches tall...

Thats still average for men. His height could be considered tall for some women in Asian countries..

I deal with facts,not opinions fueled by visual comparisons
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by lastchild: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:

There’s nothing a wife can do that a baby mama can not do, even better.
i wanted to criticize you for this statement but I took few minutes to meditate on it

only to found out that it's sad but true, very true, even though I don't wanna do baby mama thing but it's true that baby mama can deliver a service of a wife, even better
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Man90(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
YelloweWest:

There's nothing a baby husband can do that a baby papa can't do even better. angry

Does that make any sense?
No
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
luminouz:

I deal with facts,not opinions fueled by visual comparisons
Your choice. Knowing his actual height is of no economic importance to me and I'll judge it as I please. My opinion removes nothing from him too.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by kenechukwujeo50: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
I want to buy YouTube channel up to 1000 subscribers
Seller contact 07068543916
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
We aint pained bro.... if ur sister are virgins and u ur woman is a virgin... den u can come bk and say somtin
luminouz:

Why are y'all this pained?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Dreyton36: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Remember to smoke kush ,, no just be fine boy for nothing, ensure u dig that pvssy Wella else some gigolo go help u
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Temigirl95:
We aint pained bro.... if ur sister are virgins and u ur woman is a virgin... den u can come bk and say somtin

Lmaoooo...you still pained..if you aren't, no need to even reply me,dorling
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Your choice. Knowing his actual height is of no economic importance to me and I'll judge it as I please. My opinion removes nothing from him too.

Yet your moniker is socialjustice.... What a bummer!!! undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by mozele(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
NobleAngell:
Mr. Sabinus na u sabi.

dem don tickle your soft spot grin
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by lovesky(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Happy married life to them. Meanwhile *GET YOURSELF A FULLY VERIFIED & APPROVED PAYPAL ACCOUNT*
You'll Send & Receive Money From Any Part Of The World Easily
*You Would Easily Withdraw Funds To Your Nigerian Bank Regularly*

*Its #3,000 ✅✅Click Now* ����
https:///3n8sRlI
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Richykaycee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
i want to marry too
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by LikeAking: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
SIMP.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by LikeAking: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Richykaycee:
i want to marry too

Use your head.
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
NobleAngell:
Is that what was used to deflower your woman? Take heart bro, but you need to get over it quickly.
You wicked oooo
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by deygirl(f): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2020
Money is good ooooooooooooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Williams Uchemba And Brunella Oscar White Wedding (Photos) by Richykaycee(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
[quote author=LikeAking post=96301449]
Use your head.Okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side / Genevieve Having Fun At Inagbe Resort (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.