Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba (311 Views)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba by Anthony18: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dear nairalander im in disarray now i need mone for my wife operation and have only few hours left,im broke and work in a private school pls help me anyone,Godbless
Re: Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba by ibechris(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
What were u doing for 9months to get ready for this eventuality?
Re: Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba by babyboy4every1: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibechris:
What were u doing for 9months to get ready for this eventuality?

Don't say that. My wife is also pregnant and I don't have a dime. I am a driver. I sold my car to buy another one. 2 weeks but after I sold it. I discovered my eyes can't see clearly anymore but I mange to walk around even go to town. One is still functioning but the other isn't at all. Iv almost spent the money on my eyes an my wife will be due January 7. If I call for help, won't people say the same thing you said?
Re: Help Pls My Wife Is In Labour And Will Need Operation Pls Anyone 2022669445 Uba by ibechris(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
babyboy4every1:

Don't say that. My wife is also pregnant and I don't have a dime. I am a driver. I sold my car to buy another one. 2 weeks but after I sold it. I discovered my eyes can't see clearly anymore but I mange to walk around even go to town. One is still functioning but the other isn't at all. Iv almost spent the money on my eyes an my wife will be due January 7. If I call for help, won't people say the same thing you said?

This life is about planning,my wife just gave birth on the 4th of this month and from conception I had taken my time to put things in place down to the day of delivery.

Without stress I was able to plan it in my own fashion because it was same CS.

So,u need to put down certain amount of money monthly till 9months time and I bet u,u will be relieved greatly.

Sorry for ur condition but that shouldn't be an excuse to be lax on ur duties as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Fast Foods That Will Bost Your Mind / Health Benefits Of Onion Advantage And Disadvantages / Prayers For Total Healing 2021 | Prayers Against Infirmities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.