Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) (71495 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) by cynthia500(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.
If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.