Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale (1109 Views)

Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / 2019 Lexus ES Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Chimapeters(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lexus ES 350 2010 full option for sale

Thumb start
Keyless entry
Reverse camera
Bluetooth connectivity
Full pan sunroof

Owner is traveling out.
Car in good condition no faults, pay and drive.
Price: 3.8m slightly negotiable
First owner... car is super clean and has only being used for 8 months

Call/WhatsApp: o7o334g177o

Please note that the (g) means 9

Re: Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Josiko: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
It is costly bro, I have the new one of these cars @ 3.6 for basic not full option and 4m for full option, why sell a Nigeria used cars in such amount equivalent to new ones. Kindly advise the owner if you are close to him, meanwhile, if you are willing to sell at a lower amount than that kindly reach out to me 08183714439, I have some clients that needs the Nigeria used but not at toks price.
Re: Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Chimapeters(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2020
Josiko:
It is costly bro, I have the new one of these cars @ 3.6 for basic not full option and 4m for full option, why sell a Nigeria used cars in such amount equivalent to new ones. Kindly advise the owner if you are close to him, meanwhile, if you are willing to sell at a lower amount than that kindly reach out to me 08183714439, I have some clients that needs the Nigeria used but not at toks price.

Owner just came into the country in March and bought the car as toks. Car is super clean and has only been used for 8 months.
Re: Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Trustme2(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Josiko:
Hmmmm. 4m for full options? 2010 model? Haba. I wonder how some people talk just to make a point
Re: Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Trustme2(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2020
Chimapeters:
Lexus ES 350 2010 full option for sale

Thumb start
Keyless entry
Reverse camera
Bluetooth connectivity
Full pan sunroof

Owner is traveling out.
Car in good condition no faults, pay and drive.
Price: 3.8m slightly negotiable
First owner... car is super clean and has only being used for 8 months

Call/WhatsApp: o7o334g177o

Please note that the (g) means 9
Bro your price isn't too bad. $ is N484 as at today. Don't allow people to coarse you into not getting value for your car. It's your property and you can decide what to do with it
Re: Lexus ES 350 Full Option For Sale by Josiko: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Trustme2 I thought is 08, but all the same how much is it going for last

(1) (Reply)

Lotus Evija The Most Powerful Car In The World! / Volvo Has Introduced The World’s First-ever Pedestrian Airbag On A Car / How Reliable Is A Mitsubishi Lancer Glx 2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.