Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student (44451 Views)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / Mother & Her Sons Who Run Kidnapping Gang Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Arysexy(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
I hear their new Oba eats the heart of dead Oba during coronation.

Cannibalism in Afonjanistan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by semyman: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
After pastors fear devil
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by marsman: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The way Igbos vandalised Lagos State and only Yorubas were arrested all through.

Mtcheew
There is a possibility that Igbos from there villages in the east , came to lagos, did what there master had ordered them to do, left the foolish hoodlums they were able to instigate to face the music.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by kingsavage: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
No Igbo businesses and palliatives to loot, now they are digesting their brothers.

Yoruba people, well done.
you mean igbo kiosk
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by marsman: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arysexy:
I hear their new Oba eats the heart of dead Oba during coronation.

Cannibalism in Afonjanistan
Na Igbo culture teach them.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
WoundedLamb:
What is happening ? Why are y'all eating one another in Nigeria? This is scary!
cry
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by marsman: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingsavage:
you mean igbo kiosk
Mutiree beside the road stands

1 Like

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Dearlord(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
If I had the power, I will just end this world
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by OfficialAPCNig: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingsavage:
you mean igbo kiosk
Yet buying up your ancestors burial places.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by kingsavage: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Yet buying up your ancestors burial places.

and cry that landlords don't want to rent houses to them?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Arysexy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
marsman:

Na Igbo culture teach them.

Na lie!
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by manunitedbabes: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
shocked shocked heyyyy Jesu oluwa ohhhhh

My eyes cannot hear ohhhhhh
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by OfficialAPCNig: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingsavage:
and cry that landlords don't want to rent houses to them?
Wetin you smoke?

Because in my part of Lagos, landlord prefers to rent to Igbo than their brothers because yorubas can owe rent for Africa

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Amumaigwe: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
MyopicMods:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/prophet-mother-son-remanded-for-allegedly-killing-400-level-lasu-student/amp/

Afonjas have now graduated from human ritual to cannibalism. Carry islam and Christianity for head, yet very evil-minded. I hail una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by fredoooooo: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Make them throw them to all those unfed lions at the zoo abeg ...
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by kingsavage: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Wetin you smoke?

Because in my part of Lagos, landlord prefers to rent to Igbo than their brothers because yorubas can owe rent for Africa
your proof?

cc Gabkosh
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Old news
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by marsman: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Arysexy:

Na lie!

Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Obamaofusa: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Okpa042:
I know like me, you have seen that picture before and read this same story before.

This story is stale. It shouldn't be on front page.

This happened a long time ago
Me too.I was surprised when I saw it.It is an old news that made front page.A lot of documented cannibals commented with relish on it just like they are doing now.It is their field. grin
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by BlackFlamefromP: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
I disagree with you. The mother also ate the girl according to the boy's confession and should face the full wrath of the law.

Neddstark:
We know this story na. The main culprits are the man and the fake prophet. The mother on the young man is not part of it. She was only deceived. Let the mother go, she has more shame to face in the society for not taking time to train her son rightly. Let the other two animals hang.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
My Seun is fuelling tribal rift because of traffic. It is unfortunate gullible Nairalanders do not see how they're being socially engineered. Tribalism is a step backwards!!!!
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by yinkbell: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef.

Abi na only yoruba land hunger dey?
You call this hunger, eh? A hungry person begs for food not eat another human being.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by LarrySun(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
This is old news. It has been broadcast on this platform before.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Just when you thought Aphonjaz wouldn't get more ridiculous in their practices they come up with more dark ones. As if skull mining is not enough they have upgraded to cannibalism. Seems a zombie apocalypse has besieged them.

VERY RUBBISH PEOPLE
AFONJAS ARE CRIMINALS!!!
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
This case is pretty slow.
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Skmoda360(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I am yet to finish reading about the people that were arrested for eating and digesting police officer in Oyo state

https://www.nairaland.com/6270457/2-suspects-arrested-eating-roasted#96286702

And now another flesh eating just took place. The rate of cannibalism is really on high side in west..

And I keep on saying this, It must be Dysfunctional One Million boys (DOMB) and Rag-tag Awawa youths ( RATS) .

They are all useless and never do well
It's more prevalent in the east.....so shuut the hell up
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Karlovich:
Just when you thought Aphonjaz wouldn't get more ridiculous in their practices they come up with more dark ones. As if skull mining is not enough they have upgraded to cannibalism. Seems a zombie apocalypse has besieged them.

mumu tribalist cos them never put your own region on news abi no be your side we dey read kidnap since lastweek
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by Carlylepneuma: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Shame! Shama!! Shame!!! Where is dt self acclaimed clergy man on NL Oya cum nd defend this one or rather deny d fact dt he is a prophet. Na who dem catch na him be thief o! Most of them are ritualist this one cup just full ni..werey
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by OlujobaSamuel: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
I still remember this case very well. So just charging them to court despite the fact that the case happened about a year or two ago.
So where have they been since then?
Walking about to carry out more vices, detained illegally by the police or what?
Our justice system is too poor
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by PrincessB1(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Again?

Jeeeeez
Re: Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student by playapayaski: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin God/Allah dey wait for to end d world sef ehn? Religious people what are your God's waiting for.. Ahh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Lagos DPO Loses Gun After Alleged Office Sex, Detains Lover / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.