Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don’t Worry! God Is In Control Of That Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Worry! God Is In Control Of That Situation (160 Views)

Don't Worry, God Will Take Care Of You. / Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) / Don't Worry, God Is Faithful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Worry! God Is In Control Of That Situation by chinenye497: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
You worry too much, just take it to God in prayers, there’s nothing to big for him to handle my mum would always say. A friend of mine always say, do not worry over any situation that you cannot change. There’s no point worrying over that situation which you can’t change because worries doesn’t solve problems rather it makes it worse. matt 6:25-34 says:

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I lost a cousin of mine last week. He was murdered by his wife. The young man’s uncle kept lamenting and asking God what he has done wrong to allow calamities befall him all the time.

Why did you allow this or that to happen to me, Lord why me? A lot of people always say. The question that I always ask such people is, if not you, then who? Are they people specifically created for such problems?

The truth is when calamities struck, there’s nothing anyone can do about it than to look up to God for help. We all have different problems, for some it’s their wife, husband, children, house rent, school fees, sickness, death of a loved one etc.

You may also like to read God will make your enemies to be at peace with you below
https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/06/god-will-make-your-enemies-to-be-at-peace-with-you/

The gravity of some people’s problems are more. But one thing I know for sure is that, God can never give you more problems than you can handle. For you to appreciate God more, listen to other people’s problems.

A woman who loses a child should know that someone out there has lost two or more children. A man who loses a job should know that someone out there has been out of job for 10 years or more, Someone who loses a parent should know that someone out there is an orphan,

You think your problem is more? wait until you hear other people’s problems. When I lost my younger brother, I felt so much pain in my heart because he was very close to me. One of the sympathizers told my mum: ” There are people whose problems are more than yours and there are people also whose problems are less than yours. If we are asked to come out with our problems, some people will put their problems in a truck, some wheel barrow, some tank, some basin, some plate and some spoon.

Just imagine that you fall into the category of plate or even spoon, am sure when you see people whose problems are in truck or tank , you will sigh and say ” I have no problem and probably just turn and go back”.
Visit our home page for more @ www.youthwinconnect.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry! God Is In Control Of That Situation by helinues: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hustle first before relying on miracle

(1) (Reply)

This Is Strange! Pastor Seen Entering Church Auditorium Flying In The Air (VIDEO / Paul's Epistle Verses James Epistle / How To Make Your Sayings Sure (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.