Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) (322 Views)

Joshua 1:8 / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) by OlawaleAsho: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
Topic:
That Situation is Under Control

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest. (KJV)

The Above Scripture is Assuring us of God's Presence In Situations or Challenges we are facing, remember God said "Have not I commanded thee" in a more simpler words 'Have I not commanded you?'

Meaning God is talking from the past Tense, he is already aware of that situation, that circumstances you are facing at the moment and he has already assured you and I of his Presence and Solution is on the way already, those Challenges are Under Control.

Remember God didn't say "I am commanding you now to be encouraged" No!
God Said "HAVE I NOT! COMMANDED YOU? ....

God is reminding us today of his Promise, his assurance of his Presence with us the above verse ended by saying "where-ever thou goest " meaning Everywhere we Go he his Present, he already knows that situation and he has already prepare a way out for you, all you need to do is to rest on his words, let you FAITH increase in tough times.

Because, here is the truth 'Tough times requires Tough FAITH, a Rugged Faith that is beyond the ordinary and when you do this You will definitely Get an Extra-Ordinary Result. Why? Because you have added an 'Extra' to your ordinary Faith.

In fact tough times makes your Faith Stronger if you are a Christian that understand what Victory in Christ is.

He said "Have I not Commanded you, to be Strong!, so all you need to do is worry less about the Problem rather FOCUS! on the Promise that is where is Victory is.
The Moment you get overwhelmed by the troubles and let it take control of you then you have automatically opened yourself up to Spiritual Danger, wrong Voices and moment you give in, it reflect in your action and moment you begin to act out it leads to Destruction.

Because a man or woman that committed suicide was controlled to do so FIRST, through a Voice then he or she start seeing reasons why it's better to kill him or herself than to stay alive, at that moment the Word of God is Silence because he or she have succumbed to the voice of the enemy by letting that Situation or Circumstances take over her mind. Not letting the Promise and word of God to Comfort her.

Remember JESUS promised us a 'Comforter' while he was ascending, so the moment we don't allow the holy spirit and the Word of God to Comfort us to encourage us then we will allow something else that is not of God to Comfort us and that's a disaster.

Can i talk to you? .... I don't want to know that situation if you pick your Bible you will find an event or story talking about that situation you are in and how God gave them victory through having Faith & Prayer, total believe and Resting on Gods Word.

Joshua 1:8 also talks about the importance of the Word of God and how we can Attain 'Good Success' by sticking to the Plan, because God is the Master Planner.

Be Encouraged today and I am Assuring you as God as assured us that Your SITUATION, PROBLEMS, CHALLENGES, UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES Whatever the Issue May be, They are UNDER CONTROL (Joshua 1:9) and your Victory is just a Faith & Prayer away from receiving it.

PRAYER:
*I PRAYER FOR EVERY READER, THAT YOUR FAITH WILL NOT FAINT,

*OH GOD, Heavenly Father Your Sons & Daughters awaits your Miraculous Touch, let your Divine Touch Transform every area & Situations in our lives.

*Oh God, Heavenly Father,
I Decree & Declare that Your Word of Transformation will not Depart from us but Renew our Faith to do greater Exploits.

Oh God Heavenly Father,
We join Our FAITH Together, and we Declare by the unity of Faith May We experience A Divine SUPERNATURAL SPEED in all Aspect of our Lives ,that your Name be Glorified in the End.

In JESUS CHRIST most Faithful Name!

Amen �
Get Ready for a SHIFT!
Hallelujah!

- Apst Wale Ashorobi (Resident Pastor @Glorious Church, Gwagwalada Abuja)

#Christian #bible #jesus #christ #christianity #God #bibleverse #faith #women #men #grace

Re: Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2022
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Topic: That Situation Is Under Control (joshua 1:9) by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On May 28, 2022
OlawaleAsho:

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest. (KJV)

1. The Above Scripture is Assuring us of God's Presence In Situations or Challenges we are facing, remember God said "Have not I commanded thee" in a more simpler words 'Have I not commanded you?'

Meaning God is talking from the past Tense, he is already aware of that situation, that circumstances you are facing at the moment and he has already assured you and I of his Presence and Solution is on the way already, those Challenges are Under Control.

2. Remember God didn't say "I am commanding you now to be encouraged" No!
God Said "HAVE I NOT! COMMANDED YOU? ....
Your analysis of what God said in that verse makes no sense whatsoever. Pay attention to what is written rather then the lies stored up in your heart. undecided

1.God's message to Joshua there is that since He is the one who commanded Joshua to do the work Joshua to embark on, Joshua then has no reason to be afraid or dismayed because He, God, will uphold Joshua to doing that which He, God, has commanded of Him,Joshua. undecided

Are the Challenges and situations you face part of that commanded of you by God? Or do you simply think that you can do whatever you chose and pretend God is for it? Again, pay attention to what God said there to Joshua so you don't miss it. God was specific about the part that He was with him, Joshua, because it is He, God who commanded Joshua to do that work for Him, God. undecided

2. What God has commanded of us in Jesus Christ is continous submission and obedience of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's Truth. So, if what you are doing runs contrary to God's Truth, it is not commanded of ýou by God, hence God is not with you in it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did Mary Have Other Children? / Trust In God And He'll Save You. / Seven Famous Pastors Who Were Convicted And Sent To Jail For Different Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.