Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press (339 Views)

Nigeria Delivers First Ton Of Chinese Vt4s / Cold Press Carrot Oil / Cold Press Carrot Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press by ChloeKerr: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Deciding on a Rosin Press:
I was discussing rosin presses and heated plates at the local hydro store. Another brand they carried suffers from chronic plate failures. The plates are a little thinner, and break along the length of the heating element. These competitor's plates had the same general construction as the Dabpress plates, in that they have holes bored the length of the plates for the heating element. Dabpress uses thicker material for the heated plates, and they don't suffer these failures.
Re: Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press by MollyClarkson: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the review I will think if it worth to buy it or not because it's a little bit expensive, and for such money, it's also very small, so I won't be able to make big prints on clothes but only small ones. I was searching for a good model of heat press for a lot of time and still, the best one which I have found is Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press. I found it after reading a review on palmgear.com, and I decided to buy it, but it's hard to find it, on Amazon it's out of stock, and on other sites, it's the same. If you can help me then please write in pm, and tell me where I can buy it.
Re: Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press by brucewayne26: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
MollyClarkson:
Thanks for the review I will think if it worth to buy it or not because it's a little bit expensive, and for such money, it's also very small, so I won't be able to make big prints on clothes but only small ones. I was searching for a good model of heat press for a lot of time and still, the best one which I have found is Fancierstudio Power Heat press Digital Heat Press. I found it after reading a review on palmgear.com, and I decided to buy it, but it's hard to find it, on Amazon it's out of stock, and on other sites, it's the same. If you can help me then please write in pm, and tell me where I can buy it.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Dabpress Dp-hr10t35v 10-ton Portable Tabletop Driptech Hydraulic Heat Press by VictorButler: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
MollyClarkson:
It's one of the best models of heat press I have used.

(1) (Reply)

1k / .....English culture in nigeria / Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.