Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together (59578 Views)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by Sundahjoe(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnniggarrrr
Isoright

Don't say that....we are not in a competition in this fuckkking world..continue your huzzle..don't give up...Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up
Let me tell you a secret niggarrrr..we all are pretending to have it...especially celebrities...they don't have it the way they pretend to..I can bet balls davido don't even have up to 2 billion in his account....forget all those 30billion rubbish
you want to live a happy life! tie it to your own goal, not to people
Dear A guy, first time i will go with your comment, keep it more, and more of it.
Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Beckysexy:

But currently I'm in Lagos though.
U coming for Xmas or New year? It will be nice
Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Beckysexy:

But currently I'm in Lagos though.
As long as she is sexy, shez got my attention...Akon
Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by Beckysexy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U coming for Xmas or New year? It will be nice
I don't know yet.
Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Beckysexy:
I don't know yet.
Ok. Will keep u in touch before then

1 Like

Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by sapientia(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Even that 2billion is no small feat.

To put it in better perspective, if you spend
50million on flexing yearly
It will take you about 40years to finish 2billion naira.

Add 40yrs to your present age

Slow down and think of what I said, 50million on expenses every f**** year!

Even 50k daily for 50 years can't finish 1 billion.
Re: Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together by OperationalVehi: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
E don try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.