Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error (187 Views)

And SEO – Guide Rank A Blog Post In 2020 / How To Install Google Analytics On My And Become A Successful Blogger / How To Add Audio File To And See Number Of Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error by 234k: 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
hi nairalander,

after many days of research and designing

today I'm very grateful for what I spent most of my leisure time doing,

please check this blog I created on ,
with a little coding

if there is any error please do let me know,
because I'm new to blogging and I have spent alot of my time trying to get something meaningful out of it,

here is the blog link

��
https://9jagether..com/2020/09/breaking-attah-igala-prince-ocholi.html

if you find any error please let me know �
[url][/url]
Re: Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error by Teknoteableblog: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
234k:
hi nairalander,

after many days of research and designing

today I'm very grateful for what I spent most of my leisure time doing,

please check this blog I created on ,
with a little coding

if there is any error please do let me know,
because I'm new to blogging and I have spent alot of my time trying to get something meaningful out of it,

here is the blog link

��
https://9jagether..com/2020/09/breaking-attah-igala-prince-ocholi.html

if you find any error please let me know �
[url][/url]
Change your background colour
Re: Please Check Out My New Blog On And Tell Me If There's Any Error by 234k: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
Change your background colour

ok I will

thanks for the feedback

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Adsense Without Domain, Youtube Adsense Preferred / I Would Buy Your Paypal Funds / I Need A Web Developer To Build A Website And Apps For My Logistics Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.