Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

PLEASE!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE!!! (2083 Views)

Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment / Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE!!! by excel11(f): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=pozehnani post=96298151]Where is your location? Can you do teaching job?.[/quot
Yes I can. I'm in Lagos and you?
Re: PLEASE!!! by pozehnani(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=excel11 post=96450634][/quote]

From your location I don't think you can meet up. Let me mention you somewhere I saw a teaching job on this forum yesterday.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning to you sorry for the later reply I have been so much busy.. I am sure those are the people working in a construction site which is very hard to see here and you know going out with my kids in such work won't be easy as I will be needed at any moment and I do go to any hustle I see with my kids backing my son while my daughter will sit down beside us while I hustle. And yes from the block industry here loading of 6 inches block to truck is 7 kobo per one while 9 inches is 10 kobo per block. I even went to a pure water company they said no because of the kids. Nowhere or anyone to leave them with. My kids are just 2 and 4yrs old. That is why I have been crying for the indomie business with this one I will just sit with them as I will be hustling. When money comes I will register them in a lesson class first.
PuZZyNegro:
I'm really surprised that you carry block at 7 kobo per block. When I did my fence in the village, those guys were charging me 15 naira per block to just carry it from where they molded it to the site which is a stone throw.

So, maybe you need to change location of work.

You are in this position today because you choose to live on the fast lane. Little money entered your hand and instead of investing it, you felt the right thing to do is to get married.

Again, you have not tangible achievement in Nigeria but want to travel abroad in search of greener pasture. When they say that the devil you know is better than the one you don't know, it was not a riddle.

People should learn to have a backup in whatever they do. You don't sell all you have because you want to travel abroad with too many uncertainties.

I know the deed has been done, but I always let people know that the things that come to you in life are 80% of the choices that you make.

You have to find a way to leave the kids with your neighbors to go and hustle because no real hustle can take place with those kids with you.

I finished secondary school around the same year that you dropped out, went to university, now working but yet, the thought of marriage is still far from me.

Women are not running away neither are they finishing on earth. I wonder why some men are in a rush and feel accomplished carrying women so early.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
It's okay thank you so very much. I have been receiving even so many insults too but some people will think I was so lazy for such a situation to fall on me. Everyone has a story to tell. I never expected what happened to me to happen. But its okay only if God exists let him speak for himself and for the sake of my little kids. I know what I am facing but some people are just adding up to the situation and my depression with some comments. I pray for more strength and Gods blessings to anyone who will listen and understand my situation to assist me and my family. Not for my own sake but for the sake of my little 2 kids for them to be able to feed on.
Abiababe:
If you guys want to help, stop all this questioning. Things aren't easy for him please

If you guys want to help, stop all this questioning. Things aren't easy for him please

Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning to you sorry for the later reply I have been so much busy. Thank you so before I came up with that amount to at least to start with. I already went to ask for space. After going to different places the only cheap space I saw the landlord said I will be paying 1500 per month which is a total of 18,000 per year. Then the CDA is collecting 5,000. So I will use the rest left to get a table from a carpenter here, bench, a local stove the charcoal own, 1 carton of indomie, Egg, and other things for a start and I pray God will perfect and bless it for me and my kids. That is why I have been crying for the indomie business with this one I will just sit with them as I will be hustling. When money comes I will register them in a lesson class first.
Botanics:
poster, please state in clear terms what you will buy with the 50k (you are asking for) to support your indomie business.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Please the 50,000 will really really do a lot for us and in a few days or weeks, I will upload the progress photos for you all to see please. My children are really really hungry. Whatever I managed to get I do buy them medications and all that. Please
Botanics:
poster, please state in clear terms what you will buy with the 50k (you are asking for) to support your indomie business.
Re: PLEASE!!! by excel11(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
pozehnani:

From your location I don't think you can meet up. Let me mention you somewhere I saw a teaching job on this forum yesterday.
Thank you ma'am
Re: PLEASE!!! by pozehnani(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2020
excel11:

Thank you ma'am

You're welcome.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please everyone here all the NL family please help me to reach out to @Botanics for the assistant he wanted to render to me and my 2 little kids please I beg of you all. The 50,000 will really go a long way for us I have even started making inquiries about where to buy some of the used items to use also. Please I beg of you please. You can check my signature for my contact details please I once posted it on comment and I was banned for 24hrs so I don't want to post it here so that they won't kick me out please. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY cc @Botanics
Botanics:
Re: PLEASE!!! by Pierced(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Indomie cooking business will only move in an area that's is populated.

And u sound like u stay in an area that's not really populated.

Think very well about what u want to use 50k for......these days....50k is difficult to come by.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Is even bus/stop self here in Igesu Ayobo. Very open place and no one is doing it yet that's why I have been crying to be the first to start it. The space I have shown the landlord said I will be paying 1500 per month total of 18k plus 5k for CDA. Oh God please help me on this, It will really move I swear down.
Pierced:
Indomie cooking business will only move in an area that's is populated.

And u sound like u stay in an area that's not really populated.

Think very well about what u want to use 50k for......these days....50k is difficult to come by.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Botanics: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
Please everyone here all the NL family please help me to reach out to @Botanics for the assistant he wanted to render to me and my 2 little kids please I beg of you all. The 50,000 will really go a long way for us I have even started making inquiries about where to buy some of the used items to use also. Please I beg of you please. You can check my signature for my contact details please I once posted it on comment and I was banned for 24hrs so I don't want to post it here so that they won't kick me out please. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY cc @Botanics

Oga you need to chill and stop quoting me. I never said i will help, i only made a suggestion on how you can help your case by being transparent with your intended expenses because from your previous posts, i could see that someone sent you 24k last month yet you continued begging.
I know things are hard for you but you should recognise things are equally hard for EVERYONE! Stop using your children as a bait because people equally have children and continue to struggle as well.
You cant feed yourself or kids yet you are asking your wife to leave where she is guaranteed one hot meal a day to come and sit in hunger and penury whilst you go out to continue begging.

You need to have a clear plan for yourself and may i suggest you take your kids to your wife to keep whilst you enter streets and hustle - since your wife is still in Lagos and her parents are there as well

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okay sorry for that. The person that sent us money 24k was when my child was sick na even 37k we spent for the hospital that was when I sold something I never expected to sell but it's fine and I know everything that is happening God himself is watching. As for my wife she left and till date no one knows where she is. My mother is very sick in the village she can't even hold her self even to talk of my 2 little kids. How I only wish helpers will locate me based on this indomie business I will even delete this account and my coming back here will be for a testimony. Yes I know is very hard out there I am only asking by faith. I never expected things to be this way so I am not using my kids to beg I am only asking for an assistant for their own sake. If I start the business it will never be like this ever again. Thank you so much, I have no one to be trusted around to leave the kids with
Botanics:

Oga you need to chill and stop quoting me. I never said i will help, i only made a suggestion on how you can help your case by being transparent with your intended expenses because from your previous posts, i could see that someone sent you 24k last month yet you continued begging.
I know things are hard for you but you should recognise things are equally hard for EVERYONE! Stop using your children as a bait because people equally have children and continue to struggle as well.
You cant feed yourself or kids yet you are asking your wife to leave where she is guaranteed one hot meal a day to come and sit in hunger and penury whilst you go out to continue begging.

You need to have a clear plan for yourself and may i suggest you take your kids to your wife to keep whilst you enter streets and hustle - since your wife is still in Lagos and her parents are there as well

God bless you
Re: PLEASE!!! by Mindlog: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:

So very wrong of you to bring up @Botanics in that way, he/she is not obligated to you in any way and never interprete suggestions as commitment to fund you.

If your wife, the biological mother of these little children you have been using as the "placard" of your various threads seeking for assistance is least concerned whether her children are looked after or not, why are you expecting an outsider to be more invested in their welfare.

Your wife is not a ghost, she is somewhere within Nigeria. If you can't take those children to wherever their mother is (since you have ruled out relocating to the village with them) and leave them with her while you go out to hustle out their sustenance, then I will clearly say you both are not fit to be parents! You both are lucky you are in Nigeria where such irresponsibility has no consequence where no social worker will be on your tails.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE!!! by Botanics: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
Okay sorry for that. The person that sent us money 24k was when my child was sick na even 37k we spent for the hospital that was when I sold something I never expected to sell but it's fine and I know everything that is happening God himself is watching. As for my wife she left and till date no one knows where she is. My mother is very sick in the village she can't even hold her self even to talk of my 2 little kids. How I only wish helpers will locate me based on this indomie business I will even delete this account and my coming back here will be for a testimony. Yes I know is very hard out there I am only asking by faith. I never expected things to be this way so I am not using my kids to beg I am only asking for an assistant for their own sake. If I start the business it will never be like this ever again. Thank you so much, I have no one to be trusted around to leave the kids with

I am not angry, i just felt i should point out and clarify any expectations you may have had from my comments. Again, why cant you go and drop your kids with their grandparents (your wife's people)? You went there the last time to go and beg your wife to return and she did return, albeit briefly - according to you.

So this time, you are not going to beg for her return, you are going to drop them where they can be fed, cared for and looked after for a while atleast until you get back on your feet then send for them. You cant bring your brother from the village when there is no money to feed him nor should you be thinking of using business money to pay for tp for him from the village.

Again, a small scale biz like indomie needs time to grow and with your kids around whom you say are always ill, you ll end up using the little 2k profit off your indomie biz to sustain them and in a few months, be back to square one.

Like i earlier said, it is hard for you and everyone however, sometimes we need to make difficult decisions in life for a better future

1 Like

Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did you read the other posts where I uploaded the photos of the letter she dropped when she left? Till now nobody knows where she is and she only chat her elder brother once in a while and he also doesn't know where she is. I am an Igbo man and my wife is also from Delta is only her old aged father who is here in Nigeria papa is not even able to care for himself even to talk of adding kids to him. I did not kick my wife away till now I don't know where she is I even reported the case to 2 different police stations the very day she left thinking it was suicide or something with fear. And I went back to the police station and call her elder brother then put the phone on speaker for the police people to hear that she is alive and staying somewhere. I am not even using her as an excuse or something me I am just asking for the Favour I know opening PAGA will cost more but that one has more income but na person whey get money dey use money chase money. So I am not blaming my wife for anything. If God bless me tomorrow I know she will hear and come back if not for anything for the sake of our kids.
Mindlog:

So very wrong of you to bring up @Botanics in that way, he/she is not obligated to you in any way and never interprete suggestions as commitment to fund you.

If your wife, the biological mother of these little children you have been using as the "placard" of your various threads seeking for assistance is least concerned whether her children are looked after or not, why are you expecting an outsider to be more invested in their welfare.

Your wife is not a ghost, she is somewhere within Nigeria. If you can't take those children to wherever their mother is (since you have ruled out relocating to the village with them) and leave them with her while you go out to hustle out their sustenance, then I will clearly say you both are not fit to be parents! You both are lucky you are in Nigeria where such irresponsibility has no consequence where no social worker will be on your tails.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
If I want to do the business I don't need to bring in my brother rather I will use the transport money to put my kids in the lesson and once they go to their lesson which is 8am till 4PM before then I know I go don do enough work. Even cooking and delivering to teachers, workers at sites, shops hmmm na money yab man!!!
Botanics:

I am not angry, i just felt i should point out and clarify any expectations you may have had from my comments. Again, why cant you go and drop your kids with their grandparents (your wife's people)? You went there the last time to go and beg your wife to return and she did return, albeit briefly - according to you.

So this time, you are not going to beg for her return, you are going to drop them where they can be fed, cared for and looked after for a while atleast until you get back on your feet then send for them. You cant bring your brother from the village when there is no money to feed him nor should you be thinking of using business money to pay for tp for him from the village.

Again, a small scale biz like indomie needs time to grow and with your kids around whom you say are always ill, you ll end up using the little 2k profit off your indomie biz to sustain them and in a few months, be back to square one.

Like i earlier said, it is hard for you and everyone however, sometimes we need to make difficult decisions in life for a better future
Re: PLEASE!!! by eyinjuege: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abiababe:

Why won't they question him?
They need to understand his thought process, so we shouldn't shy away from answering questions unless you have something to hide.
Someone up there has agreed to give him some indomie, gas cooker to help jumpstart his business.
Perhaps if his situation can be confirmed, others may chip in

1 Like

Re: PLEASE!!! by Abiababe(f): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
It's okay thank you so very much. I have been receiving even so many insults too but some people will think I was so lazy for such a situation to fall on me. Everyone has a story to tell. I never expected what happened to me to happen. But its okay only if God exists let him speak for himself and for the sake of my little kids. I know what I am facing but some people are just adding up to the situation and my depression with some comments. I pray for more strength and Gods blessings to anyone who will listen and understand my situation to assist me and my family. Not for my own sake but for the sake of my little 2 kids for them to be able to feed on.

Hope you have gotten the stove, indomine etc.

If i was in lagos, i would volunteered to look after your children on weekends.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
No Ma nothing yet from anybody. Chaiii thank you so very much. Is very hard for people to understand me I know is hard out there and some evil ones don already use their evil acts to cover the good and the real needy out there. My last hope right now is on God because I am tired already
Abiababe:

Hope you have gotten the stove, indomine etc.

If i was in lagos, i would volunteered to look after your children on weekends.
Re: PLEASE!!! by Abiababe(f): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Chiquitq:
What do you mean by "Just like a crippled man because of your two kids staying with you?"

Are they not your children? Where should they stay? Did your partner die or abandon you ?

Having children is a really serious thing and one should not bring children into the world under dire circumstances.

What's your location? I can give you indomie, eggs and gas cooker for free. Your English is too good for you to be carrying blocks my friend.

Have you tried cleaning for people? Like washing clothes, cars or scrubbing? You can go door to door to ask for this type of job. Recently, I realised my washwoman makes up to 30k monthly just washing clothes. She also works as a cleaner and closes by noon at a fashion designing institute.

This is so kind of you. Hope he has reached out to you. Thanks
Re: PLEASE!!! by Assurance20(m): 4:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Things are hard in the country and it's so unfortunate you have to resort to this means to survive, I sincerely hope you get back up & give your children a better life, you owe them that responsibility...How do you intend to sustain the growth of the business you proposed when your feeding & that of your kids will solely depend on it?
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you Ma, and I will. Once I manage to put them in a lesson class and become the first to open the indomie cooking here believe me it will boom for me because I will be delivering to offices, teachers at schools, shops before my children will come back. And I know how to make some soft drinks which I will include also. Starting from somewhere I know God will bless my hustle and uplift me. But staying one place without nothing is what is killing me completely I am a good cook and I know from there God will move me into owning a restaurant, we will not suffer again be that
Assurance20:
Things are hard in the country and it's so unfortunate you have to resort to this means to survive, I sincerely hope you get back up & give your children a better life, you owe them that responsibility...How do you intend to sustain the growth of the business you proposed when your feeding & that of your kids will solely depend on it?
Re: PLEASE!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
I'm still hoping and praying!!!
Abiababe:

This is so kind of you. Hope he has reached out to you. Thanks
Re: PLEASE!!! by Baueress: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2020
This mondayuche.
Iboy, enter construction site.
Re: PLEASE!!! by sputniksblues: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Assurance20:

Pls sir I pm you.
I need your help sir.
God bless as you reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother / My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man / The Musa Family (parent Of Abducted Children In The Uk Needs Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.