Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Come On Board Let Me Teach U To Make 5k Upward Everyday - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come On Board Let Me Teach U To Make 5k Upward Everyday (271 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily / Make 5k Daily With Iceland Paypal Account / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do Wt 500k And Make 5k Profit Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come On Board Let Me Teach U To Make 5k Upward Everyday by maiiilooo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
*INTRODUCTION TO KRISEVEN*

Hello friends.

It's an awesome privilege being exposed to this kind of opportunity at this time.

permit me take you on a ride, on what this business platform is all about and the different ways you can make money from it.

*WHAT IS KRISEVEN?*

Kriseven is simply a game platform that pays you instantly for the games you play and win

*NATURE OF GAME*

The game is simply prediction of colors and numbers.
Each game period last for just 3 minutes, after which if your prediction was correct, you get paid instantly, mostly 2times of the amount you staked if you predicted colors and about 8times the amount you staked if you predicted numbers.

Yeah that's it.. There is still more to know but I won't be putting them here.some of the benefits..so I will be dropping a whatapp group link just incase you're interested..
Im already cashing out and I don't mind if u join me too..
I promise u don't be scared, I know some might say it like betting but just trust me we give out free predictions too everyday to people interested so with only that u can earn 5k if u follow the admins instructions. Thanks
The whatapp link is below

https:///LyRRvgZME1yDWsBxwWYmIB
Re: Come On Board Let Me Teach U To Make 5k Upward Everyday by maiiilooo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Scan too

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our New Awesome Banking Script. / Make Money, They Dont Need Shishi From U / Sell All Your Gift Cards At A Very Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.