Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily (1273 Views)

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by yolo28: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
I will like if it meets the following specifications
Type of business: Offline
Less supervision: I have a stressful 8- 5:30 job
Location - Lagos

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by Jilingori: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
If we can patners may area is student populated and most of them don't cook they eat from canteen especially in the night we can make millions in 8 month at most you can reach me out akanbiade40@gmail.com
yolo28:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
Location - Lagos
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by FreeStuffsNG: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by Seniorwriter(m): 4:43am On Aug 22, 2021
yolo28:
Location - Lagos

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are really serious about your enquiry ....I'm sure you'll be interested after reading through....
https://www.nairaland.com/6705694/which-business-invest-n350k-make#104882042

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by maureensylvia(f): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2021
yolo28:
Location - Lagos

You can never go wrong with Agro produce bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by Iretiduro(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2021
With #300k I will make that for you daily excluding weekends. Hit me up for more info. It's agric related.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by Oktane: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
yolo28:
Location - Lagos

Which part of town is your (8 - 5) office in Lagos? Is it a very densely populated area during working hours?

Do you have a car?

Can you afford to employ a driver?

You don't need to invest 1million all at once. Start with 200k and grow it to 1Million.

Returns are low but steady with minimal risk exposure.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by yolo28: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Oktane:

Which part of town is your (8 - 5) office in Lagos? Is it a very densely populated area during working hours?

Do you have a car?

Can you afford to employ a driver?

You don't need to invest 1million all at once. Start with 200k and grow it to 1Million.

My office is around Yaba and it's densely populated.

No, I don't have a car

What business are you suggesting?

Returns are low but steady with minimal risk exposure.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily by udede(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you can invest$100. ( 50,000naira) with me, I can guarantee you 20,000 naira no stories return monthly.
I will do that trading Forex

(1) (Reply)

How To Mine Litecoin For Free At Home 2022 And Make $10 Daily / My One Banker I Played On Betking Yesterday And It Was A Boom. / Investment! Investment!! Investment!!! Plots Of Land For As Low As 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.