Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ohakim Receives Praises From Eminent Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Receives Praises From Eminent Nigerians. (495 Views)

Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Receives Praises From Eminent Nigerians. by andrewnwa: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
 Chief Emeka Anyaoku Former secretary-General of Commonwealth.
“I see Governor Ikedi Ohakim as a leader of Igbo extraction and I hope and wish that his political progress will be based on that…His clean and green programme is something close to my heart. What he has pioneered here in owerri is a project I will be telling my colleagues in Switzerland, Headquarters of WWF, that something very good is happening in this part of the world”.

 Professor George Obiazor
In a lecture titled, “The New Face Of Imo as a metaphor for leadership and accelerated development”, Mr Prof George Obiazor said “…Ohakim took a state that was hitherto no highly visible or reckoned with as a possible investor or tourist destination and deliberately rebranded it. Today, Imo state has captured and held national attention as a place of unimaginable possibilities…”

 Chief Leo Stan Ekeh (Chairman, Zinox Technologies) The Guardian.
“Whenever you see a fellow with robust exposure in the corporate world going incorporate world going into government, there is always a big difference. Ohakim is the gift from Nigerian’s business establishment to the good people of Imo state. I am always proud of my governors but I am particularly proud of Ohakim”.
Alhaji(Dr) Muhammed Sa’ad (Abubakar III, CFR Sultan of Sokoto, During a courtesy visit to Ikedi Ohakim)
“This is a peaceful state and of course where there is peace there is development especially when you have somebody who is out to work for his people”…

 Prof Ndi Okereke-Onyuike (Former DG Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)).
On the occasion of the official opening of the floor of the owerri floor of the NSE…she said that…”I can now visit Imo every month, thanks to Governor Ohakim”

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Debate / "questioning Buhari's Integrity Unfortunate" - Presidency / Pdp Desperate To Rig The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.