Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

MTN 3G Network Is Horrible - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 3G Network Is Horrible (681 Views)

NCC Renews MTN’s 3G Licence For Another 15 Years At ₦‎58.6 Billion / Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by donmarvex1(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2020
I recently moved to a new location and MTN 4G service isn't available there so I'm forced to stick with MTN 3G but sometimes it's connecting and the next moment it completely disconnects as if I don't have any data plan available. Am I the only one experiencing this on 3G?
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by snoopanddre(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2020
donmarvex1:
I recently moved to a new location and MTN 4G service isn't available there so I'm forced to stick with MTN 3G but sometimes it's connecting and the next moment it completely disconnects as if I don't have any data plan available. Am I the only one experiencing this on 3G?
u ar correct

1 Like

Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by Jacku: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2020
donmarvex1:
why not try other network providers like Airtel?
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by donmarvex1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
I have tried Airtel and it's better but I'm just wondering why a location without MTN 4G would still make the 3G network horrible for use. It works and sometimes it doesn't work (completely disconnects)

Jacku:
why not try other network providers like Airtel?
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by Jacku: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
donmarvex1:
I have tried Airtel and it's better but I'm just wondering why a location without MTN 4G would still make the 3G network horrible for use. It works and sometimes it doesn't work (completely disconnects)

it's just network coverage. Possibly MTN doesn't have a good coverage over there.
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by Nyxx123: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2020
donmarvex1:

Hiii pls were you able to find the screen for your redmii 5, pls if u did, can you help me with the contact, i need to replace mine(redmii 5 plus) but it's scare , my location is Abuja too.
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by donmarvex1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nyxx123:

Hiii pls were you able to find the screen for your redmii 5, pls if u did, can you help me with the contact, i need to replace mine(redmii 5 plus) but it's scare , my location is Abuja too.

You can't find it anywhere in Abuja. GSM village, Banex and other places, no way. So the best is to order from AliExpress. That's what I eventually did and the screen came
Re: MTN 3G Network Is Horrible by Nyxx123: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
donmarvex1:

You can't find it anywhere in Abuja. GSM village, Banex and other places, no way. So the best is to order from AliExpress. That's what I eventually did and the screen came

Lol thanks. That seems to be the challenge. After fixing the screen hope they weren't any further challenge with the screen

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus For Sale Lagos / Fingerprint Issue / How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.