Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria (327 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Tinubu Was Wrong To Say The 2023 Election Is The Best ever / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by happy200(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeria is one among the sweetest country any one should dream of.

I swear to God, i'm not joking. It is only a blind person that will not see this.
We have our land intact after everything external forces has done to take this beautiful land from us. Ask South Africa

We are still together as a nation after everything internal enemy and external enemies has done.

Isn't Nigerians too much?
Please if you are not grateful to God for all these. Personally I'm, i will, and still will remain grateful to God being a Nigerian!

I'm not even talking about our various delicacies, different food from different tribes in 740 local governments that no Nigerian will completely have tasted all till we leave this earth.

What about our women?
We have every colour internally, we have the Fulani's that looks like white, we have very dark tribes that looks like the Sudanese.
What else will someone need in a nation that is not in Nigeria?

To the extent that evenif you need mad people Nigeria will give you more than enough.
If you need agitators Nigeria have them, if you need people who will help you disgrace Nigeria abroad we still have more than enough of them.

Please let's enjoy our beautiful land in peace.

I am Ikwere but i want to marry Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by Raydos: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2020
This is of those symptoms you see when your brain starts overheating!!

4 Likes

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by johnhood(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Nice piece but Nigeria is not the problem but life in general.
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by happy200(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2020
johnhood:
Nice piece but Nigeria is not the problem but life in general.
The truth is, if there is life things will always get better.
Life 30years back and today are not the same. So next 10years won't be the same with today.
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by ContentedK: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2020
Absolutely rubbish and utter garbage.. you’re just deluded, one significant reason why one should be a proud Nigerian?, no dividend of democracy, no respect for human lifes and this’s the rubbish you could come up with. People should start thinking with their brains and not their shiithole... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by happy200(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2020
ContentedK:
Absolutely rubbish and utter garbage.. you’re just deluded, one significant reason why one should be a proud Nigerian?, no dividend of democracy, no respect for human lifes and this’s the rubbish you could come up with. People should start thinking with their brains and not their shiithole... nonsense
Nigeria is not supposed to be kind to unreasonable people.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2020
People are already settling down less,thats what our government want..
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by johnhood(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2020
happy200:
Life 30years back and today are not the same. So next 10years won't be the same with today.
Life of individuals
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by ContentedK: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2020
happy200:
Nigeria is not supposed to be kind to unreasonable people.
you’re so used to uncivilization, bad governance, poverty that your brain is now so synonymous with it.. like so closely associated with it..
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by ContentedK: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2020
happy200:
are you saying that today’s life in Nigeria is way better than 20 years back?
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2020
ContentedK:
are you saying that today’s life in Nigeria is way better than 20 years back?
He's a buharists. Waste of time replying him.
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by kabillionaire(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
op! if you're toasting a fulani girl, I wish you luck, but using naija for that purpose, you won't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by Pecuman: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
God I wish I was born in a 2nd or 1st world country and not this shithole
Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by Pecuman: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeria is a mere geographic expression

Nigeria was a mistake

Nigeria is an open air prison

Nigerians don't deserve to go to hell after experiencing Nigeria

Nigeria is a Zoo

Nigeria is a Shithole

Stop lying to yourselves, if Ghana or Kenya had Nigeria's Population, they will be the ones called the Giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say The Truth About Nigeria by Pecuman: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeria is a mere geographic expression

Nigeria is a mistake

Nigeria is an open air prison

Nigeria don't deserve to go to hell after experiencing Nigeria

Nigeria is a Zoo

Nigeria is a Shithole

Stop lying to yourselves, if Ghana or Kenya had Nigeria's Population, they will be the ones called the Giant of Africa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Will Sorely Be Missed — Senator Orji Kalu / I Will Prosecute Those Found Culpable No Matter How Highly Placed – Chikamnayo / Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.