Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts (329 Views)

Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts by Davvymavvy(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
RE: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Abuse Of Language – Commander

My attention has been drawn to a damaging but hatchet report credited to Independent Newspapers that myself, Jagunmolu Amitolu Shittu and the field commandant of Amotekun Corps Osun when our full operation commenced will not tolerates indecent dressing and bastardization of Yoruba language at the empowerment program organised by Hon. L. B Ayeni .

Ordinarily, I would have ignored the report, but for the image of Amotekun Corps and the effort of the success story since the inauguration of Amotekun, I must set the record straight for posterity sake.

As a leading human rights activist with over 30years record in human rights and democratic movement, I can never lead a security organization that will violates human dignity in.defence of our people.

Moreover, as a man whose conviction on.rule of law is unquestionable, I can not willfully violate the extant law and guideline that created the Amotekun corps with its mandates clearly stated in the Amotekun Law as passed by Osun State House of Assembly.

And finally as a well travelled human rights crusader that have transverses all the continent of the world in pursuit of human rights can not reduced a security mission to protect our state to a petty approach to indecent dressing.

I therefore will like to state clearly that the report was not only misleading, but a failed attempt to give Amotekun a bad name in.the face of our people. I never said that, I won't ever say such and I seek all genuine patriot to support Amotekun Corp for a secured region as security by all will act as a shield for all.

Jagunmolu Amitolu Shittu
Field Commander,
Amotekun Corps Osun
4th December 2020

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts by arantess: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
There is no smoke without fire
You people better behave before government disband before u even start
Re: Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts by eagleu: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
From checking Fulani herdsmen, now to checking decent and indecent dressing?

What's next?
Virginity tests on all women passing bye?

I tire oh!
Re: Amotekun And Indecent Dressing, Shittu Amitolu Reacts by Noblechykk(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
No one dislikes indecent dressing the way I do but I think Amotekun should not tow this line before enemy of the people take advantage of it to bring the security outfit down

(1) (Reply)

Bom Deep Sea Port: Gov. Emmanuel's Final Industrialisation Trade Secret / I Have No Rift With Seyi Makinde, Olaniyan Oyo Deputy Governor / See Buhari Pigeon Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.