Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! (3722 Views)

Why Champions League Teams Should Tremble … (images) / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Do Real Madrid Sack Capello And Sign Mourinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by kitaun(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2007
I wonder why its coming as a surprise to anyone undecided

Capello had it all coming all along, Calderon couldnt stand his guts, but what the heck?

why do guys keep spewing bollocks in here?

why would anyone want to DEPRIVE HIM OF HIS WORLD CLASS COACH STATUS? shocked

na wao . . embarassed

why did they allow Ronaldo go at Capello's bidding?

and now they blame him for making Beckham leave too, whereas it was the board's fault? undecided

@Razorr

am not surprised at ur renaming this thread after u lamented to me privately that u were in shock, definitely ur way of getting out of ur shock was to exploit the Wenger angle to the story

that, even when u know that most likely Wenger might end his career at rsenal just for the fact that he would never enjoy the kind of free hand he has had anywhere else? undecided cool

am wondering what thread u would create next would be titled lipsrsealed
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2007
kitaun:

@Razorr

am not surprised at your renaming this thread after u lamented to me privately that u were in shock

Kitaun, if you tell any other lie about me, I would post your picture in that other thread! tongue  I'm sure you don't know i have your pic!  grin   grin
I'm an SSS agent sweety!  grin   grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by muyeskin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ Razor,
Im very sure arsene wenger would rather go for barcelonia rather than madrid, This he confirmed today when having an interview with sun, He rather go for barcelonia or stay in Arsenal for life, cool
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2007
muyeskin:

@ Razor,
I'm very sure arsene wenger would rather go for barcelonia rather than madrid, This he confirmed today when having an interview with sun, He rather go for barcelonia or stay in Arsenal for life, cool

Halleluyah!
A little hope for arsenal's fan grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by muyeskin(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ dason,
Just watchout and see, And why are u not chatting?
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by galatico(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2007
The sack of Capello would only bring good things to REAL MADRID FOOTBALL CLUB of SPAIn, caus eif you recall it was still the same Capello that sent Ronaldo, Becham and almost sent Casilas aways, he brought in a bunch of players that have passed there prime nevertheless he won the league title which has eluded the Meregunes for three years.

I most commend the entire MADRID board for taking such decision I see it as a good omen, we need a coach that would make the boys play with fair not a too defensive coah like Capello, we need someone like Bernd Schuster certainly not MOURINHO the self proclaim SPECIAL ONE.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
Mourihno still remains THE SPECIAL ONE
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by muyeskin(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
Arsene Wenger remains in Arsenal, No going back
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by ojd(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2007
Madrid sacking a coach after winning a mojor trophy is not a new thing. I guess its their way of saying "thank you sir for a job well done".In 2003 they axed Del Bosque immediately after he won the La liga, and 2 champions league trophies in four years. Heynckes was also asked to leave after winning the Champions League title in 1998.

But I feel the sacking of Capello has much to do with the way he Handled Beckham (I stand to be corrected though)
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by champredd(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
The management of Real Madrid is the craziest in the world, this is the second time in a row that they will sack a cup winning coach. That is why they have not won a single trophy in four years until this season. What will a new coach do now that Capello would not have done better if given the chance? He's just found is feet and settling down and they just fire him. They are really crazy.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Henrobla(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2007
First of all guys,
Arsene Wenger will see out his contract,he may go later not now. And gunnerz do not tremble in fear,they r just facing some challenges that will spur them for greater times.

Real dont just want to win titles by(mistake),they want to rule spain and europe.It's clear that this cannot be achieved by Cappelo.They want to play the best football in Europe(like Barca and Arsenal) and I dont think they'r doin it now.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by gaby(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
Dont cry for Sir Capello peeps because im sure he's less bothered about his sack as he's sure of pocketing about 6 Million euros as severance package, good deal i'd say !!!
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Tes(f): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2007
Capello was unveiled by Madrid last summer, handed a three-year contract by newly-installed Real president Ramon Calderon and tasked with ending one of the worst barren spells trophy-wise in the club's illustrious history.

He got them the trophy and now he's suddenly not the right person to lead them. Yuck!

He made a mistake about Beckham but he was man enough to admit and correct his error unlike MacClaren.

They were not even polite enough to wait till he got back from vacation, Real board members are really [b]MAD[/b]rid.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by kitaun(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2007
@rAZORR

Razorr:

Kitaun, if you tell any other lie about me, I would post your picture in that other thread! tongue I'm sure you don't know i have your pic! grin grin
I'm an SSS agent sweety! grin grin

a pix of u being me? or which, where? embarassed

my pix on Nairaland? U R HAVING A LAFF!!! grin grin

@Galatico

once again u have shown why u shd be treated like a muppet in here, did u really mean to post this?

galatico:

The sack of Capello would only bring good things to REAL MADRID FOOTBALL CLUB of SPAIn, caus eif you recall it was still the same Capello that sent Ronaldo, Becham and almost sent Casilas aways, he brought in a bunch of players that have passed there prime nevertheless he won the league title which has eluded the Meregunes for three years.

I most commend the entire MADRID board for taking such decision I see it as a good omen, we need a coach that would make the boys play with fair not a too defensive coah like Capello, we need someone like Bernd Schuster certainly not MOURINHO the self proclaim SPECIAL ONE.

So Gago, Higuain and Reyes are old men or they have passed their prime? undecided

so as a galatico u r that ungrateful as ur board members are in dispatching a man who did all his best in getting u d title at the expense of a more well-packaged sides like Barca and arguably Sevilla? cry

@Henrobla

Henrobla:

First of all guys,
Arsene Wenger will see out his contract,he may go later not now. And gunnerz do not tremble in fear,they r just facing some challenges that will spur them for greater times.

Real don't just want to win titles by(mistake),they want to rule spain and europe.It's clear that this cannot be achieved by Cappelo.They want to play the best football in Europe(like Barca and Arsenal) and I don't think they'r doin it now.

so u want to tell me that Real madrid won this title, not by hardwork and resilence but by mistake? angry

also that Capello can not take them to the promised land? shocked
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2007
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by georgies(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2007
@Razor
You remind me of Jose
birds of the same feather fly together they said
keep it up
you and him,we will shut those mouths up.
we are closing to next season
no henry issue
lets go and play football and forget the past
henry is history ok.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by georgies(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2007
@dason4life
Rubbish
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by agbola(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
Its in moments like these i wonder why i am a real fan, our so called board seems to keep throwin us back into the wilderness after we have met an oasis

If u check realmadrid fanclub website www.realmadrid.dk you wud find out that there is more to this than seems the eye

1st of all capello wasn't calderon's idea, it was mijatovic who brought him in, knowin the guy's quality as a coach and his reputation of always ending the season with at least 1 trophy. Calderon had always wanted Bernd Schuster to coach real, him being a former player for the club and being the perfect anti-barca who also played for them for 4 years which was precedented by 1 injury to 1 controversy to another, until real bought him to annoy the barca fans, and the rejected stone of barca became a star player for real despite his playin out of position (check espnsoccernet.com 's analysis of the bernd schuster ordeal)

When Capello started havin problems, Calderon who has never liked Capello because of his brand of football so that was his chance for capello to be booted out and schuster brought in, he was so desperate to get schuster that he even agreed to a 1million euro fine if real madrid failed to employ schuster at the end of the season.

Now i know that schuster is a good coach he has converted nobody getafe to a king's cup finalist and a team that humiliated barca 4-1 in the semis, he is a perfect anti barca and a huge fan of real madrid who has been eyeing the spot all his life. but there is already a good coach in capello who has won the league and most of all returned the team spirit, hardwork,tough mentality and the fighting never say die spirit that real madrid lacked in previous campaign. It wud take  a long time for schuster to get used to the team and be able to implement his style on the team (jus like capello and the 6 other coaches had) and it wud be harder as most players feel the team is on the right path and don't need to sack the coach.

What Capello wanted was dedication and players playing according to instruction and for the whole team rather than the i must shine mentality that is in most madrid players.

It is sad that the team is having to go thru this again especially now when we shud be lookin forward to strengthening the team and maybe the champions league. apart from the assuranc of them being able to control i see no other reason why schuster should come and replace capello.

But one good thing about madrid is that we have a knack of suprisin people, lets see what happens
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2007
agbola:

Its in moments like these i wonder why i am a real fan

Haaa haa haaa. . . That's the only statement that caught my eyes! grin

I have a blue shirt for you sweety! wink
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by agbola(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ Razorr
i don't need anything blue at all and i don't think i want to be associated with a team that plays POLICE FOOTBALL
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2007
Haa haa haa
I guess you meant to say efective football! grin grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by agbola(m): 2:01am On Jul 02, 2007
maybe when chelski stops being local champions (which they r not anymore) and win the champions league then they would be able to call that effective football.

At least real spent 11 million and they had the 2nd highest goalscorer in europe and chelski broke the english transfer record for d biggest flop of the season
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by A40(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
Na dem sabi i dont know what that has got to do with Arsenal
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by LondonCool(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2008
Are Arsenal still trembling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Highlights: Borussia Dortmund Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 1) [download] / Venezuelan TV Presenter Strips Naked During Report On Cristiano Ronaldo / My 2-3 Odds Prediction With 101% Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.