Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve (992 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / You Can't Beat This Wedding Picture- What Are Your Thoughts? Drop Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Zooposki(f): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by slimfit1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Happy family.
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Davash222(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
I have over 5 interpretations in my head already, weird interpretations.
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by dlaw70(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
family starts with father mother and children.
After sometimes,friends are included in the family.
leta in life,friends will first disappear or die,then the parents will also die leaving behind only children.

1 Like

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Zooposki(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
slimfit1:
Happy family.

Compare the 4th picture to the rest. What is missing?
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Zooposki(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
dlaw70:
family starts with father mother and children.
After sometimes,friends are included in the family.
leta in life,friends will first disappear or die,then the parents will also die leaving behind only children.

Compare the 4th picture to the rest. What is missing?
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by dat9jaguy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zooposki:

Compare the 4th picture to the remaining. What is missing?

Blacks na baby mama be them stereotype.
Or the father dey missing in action (jail probably)

3 Likes

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
I think it's advert for pyjamas....
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by dawnomike(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Black families are dysfunctional and end up wit single moms... This is indirect racism

7 Likes

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by dlaw70(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zooposki:

Compare the 4th picture to the remaining. What is missing?
Father
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by crackhaus: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lol, the black American family photo has no father...

It's a fitting stereotype but very unnecessary for a clothing line advertisement.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by tobechi74: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Absent fathers in black family.
White families are over complete. Dog self na family member

2 Likes

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Liposure: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
The family is odd and incomplete without the presence of a father figure
Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Stereotypical racism on display.

2 Likes

Re: Decode This Picture: What Are They Trying To Achieve by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2020
If something is said about a particular race that is mostly true, can we classify that as racism?

In the US, it is reported that about 75% of black mothers are single mom.

75% is a good number to draw a generalization if you ask me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Extended Family?? / Military Officer Secretly Fathers Two Of His Senior Colleague’s Kids / If Your Brother Sends His Son To Your House Abroad Without Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.