Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It (942 Views)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2021
He met her recently (about three weeks ago) at First Bank in Makurdi and they started as friends, and now dating.

Once in a while, he'll send her recharge card, but she won't call or text that she has received it.

He's worried about this attitude. How should he handle it?

I'll send your suggestions to him.
Thanks
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by JooJae: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2021
That kind of guy still dey? Tell him to worry less
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Give him my number .... I'll always tell him , I've received the card ... here's my number ....090 wise up- she's a gold digger
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by lilvicky68(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Lol..no mind the ungrateful girl.. I no know why una dey waste una time with these kind girls self..

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by donbachi(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
She may not be an ungrateful person..some people have problem with appreciation..dats the reason they cant do without begging.

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Elmojiid(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
señd iñcomplete card she will reach out

1 Like

Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by LeeSantos(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
maybe he should test her by sending ₦300k to her bank account. and if she doesn't call, he should continue trying until she calls. u know sometimes this girls are always busy that they don't read message on their phone.

but I am sure if he send it up to 50x the girl or her mother will call to say they have seen it ode

I wipe for him in advance. oloribu hasn't send to his sis or mother. Na another person daughter he dey form caretaker.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Y'all should stop dating broke girls, I'm tired of seeing silly threads on this section
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Draslo(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2021
You met a Nigerian girl inside the bank and initiated a relationship? grin grin

Kuku hang yourself
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by DaddyRochie1642: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Oga tell us the truth, it's YOU that is experiencing it grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by sisisioge: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
She honestly might not know the source or that shes even being credited.

I get recharged randomly within the months via topup, not the traditional scratch card pins but I hardly know when the recharge hits, how much or even who sent it. I just know that I never run out of credit. I remember even accusing my boss one time that he never tops my account and the guy was very surprised to hear it. He recharges me every single month but I never get notifications.

Biko talk to her anytime you recharge her. She might be having same issues with me.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by DaddyRochie1642: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2021
LeeSantos:
maybe he should test her by sending ₦300k to her bank account. and if she doesn't call, he should continue trying until she calls. u know sometimes this girls are always busy that they don't read message on their phone.

but I am sure if he send it up to 50x the girl or her mother will call to say they have seen it ode

I wipe for him in advance. oloribu hasn't send to his sis or mother. Na another person daughter he dey form caretaker.

grin grin grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by ahnie: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2021
keenly following.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Tell him to stop sending, hope he sends to his parents.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by RenaissanceGuy: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Three weeks and you're already giving gifts? That's plainly silly.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2021
JooJae:
That kind of guy still dey? Tell him to worry less

abi
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Give him my number .... I'll always tell him , I've received the card ... here's my number ....090 wise up- she's a gold digger

He'll never listen.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..no mind the ungrateful girl.. I no know why una dey waste una time with these kind girls self..

e never choke am that's why ;F
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

e never choke am that's why grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2021
donbachi:
She may not be an ungrateful person..some people have problem with appreciation..dats the reason they cant do without begging.

then they shouldn't expect anything from anyone. Some guys will never learn sha
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Elmojiid:
señd iñcomplete card she will reach out

so she can't reach out to show gratitude? That's bad mehn.
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2021
LeeSantos:

make he dey form caretaker while another sharp guy be landlord. cheesy ;F
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2021
LeeSantos:

make he dey form caretaker while another sharp guy be landlord. cheesy grin
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2021
sisisioge:
She honestly might not know the source or that shes even being credited.

I get recharged randomly within the months via topup, not the traditional scratch card pins but I hardly know when the recharge hits, how much or even who sent it. I just know that I never run out of credit. I remember even accusing my boss one time that he never tops my account and the guy was very surprised to hear it. He recharges me every single month but I never get notifications.

Biko talk to her anytime you recharge her. She might be having same issues with me.

it isn't VTU.

card was sent as text message. You get the point now?

So what do you think
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2021
KnightsTemplar:
Tell him to stop sending, hope he sends to his parents.

simple!
Re: Anytime He Sends Her Card She Won't Let Him Know She Has Seen It by Casemiro(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Three weeks and you're already giving gifts? That's plainly silly.

symptoms of SIMPson
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Us With Transportation To Jos / Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him / Mama No Cry Again, I Chop Blood And Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.