Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Strive For Excellence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strive For Excellence (125 Views)

Strive For Excellence (2) & How To Find Your Calling / Strive For Perfection / Strive For Excellence Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strive For Excellence by Donedeal1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
To strive for excellence means to make conscious effort to be exceptionally good and outstanding in whatever capacity you find yourself.It means making some serious efforts to get out of the above average performances.
What stand out an excellent student in school with the average student is the time and energy put in place to perform better in classes and examination.
It was said of Daniel in the Holy Bible that he possessed an excellent spirit Dan 6:3.
His actions and performances in discharging duties and responsibilities were deliberately directed at performing excellently an outstanding job mentality"for as he thinketh in his heart,so is he"
"I do.the very best I know how, the very best I can do, and the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so.until the entire process end."-Abraham Lincoln.
If all.you are.thinking of is to.give an excellent job of performances, your actions will most probably give an excellent result, but if all you are thinking is to give something averagely you can not get the best.What you can always get most of the time is mediocre because your capacity is not large enough to accommodate excellent result
It is a.choice to live an exceptional life.Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well
Sincerely speaking you are capable of doing things better and also doing better things.
Therefore let all your life serve an excellent God . Your way, your says, your attitude towards others should conform to the life of our Lord Jesus.Dont serve Jesus in the morning and serve sin in the night,no it doesn't portrayed excellence don't be on the fence don't compromise with a sinful passing world.
Henceforth, think big,act big .Go for what is rightly the best way for God sake and for yourself,plan big and take giant strides that glorified God , let the best kindness and generosity proceed out of your life to your fellow and to God.Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Why Is My Life Like This? / Muslims Should Help Their Poor Christian Neighbors For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.