Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved (276 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by nastyking(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
At the the age of 20 what should a young man supposed to have achieved. If you have any advice or life experience to share to the young minds please do.
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by RedPanthar: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Don't put yourself under pressure o

Take life easy abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Uprightness100(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
At 20 you should Genuinely Have JESUS Christ. At that age you are no longer a little kid who will not be able Give account of his life in Eternity. This is the Most Important...

Every other stuff that comes is a Gift/ Bonus.
You could be a Graduate or undergraduate..
Have a Job/business etc

1 Like

Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by chatinent: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nothing other than good behaviour and right attitude to serve God.
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
undecided
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Pierocash(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
At 10 Emmanuella has built a house an own a car. At 20 you ought to have built and estate ,and buy a private jet
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by internationalman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
If your virginity is still intact that's an achievement to me..

If you can't achieve that at just 20, then I have nothing to say
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by David1017(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
If to say i know i for tell you...

All i know is [b][/b] PUT YOUR BEST IN ANYTHING YOU ENDEAVOUR IN
Re: At The The Age Of 20 What Should A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved by Heryormilekan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
I will modify on FTC

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Start An Online Course In 2021 / High Income Skills To Acquire Now For A Better Tomorrow / Vacancy :A Customer Service Assistant And Accountant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.