Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? (966 Views)

Time To Restructure Nigeria, End Injustice Against Igbos- Clark To Tinubu / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
There are many chances that guarantee an Igbo president, Igbos are the only major tribe that mingle with minorities in equal leadership and does not try to lord it over minorities, I know that the major fear about Igbos is that we are domineering but on a closer look, that's the real situation, most minorities in the Niger Delta and North Central may feel much better working with Igbos for Example, most political heavy weights in North Central like Saraki and David mark prefer to work with Igbos, this is given the Republican Nature of Igbos, all the Igbos will need to clinch the presidency and break the Core Northern Influence is to forge a new alliance with the North central by breaking the marriage between the North central and the Midle belt, as for Niger Delta, we understand ourselves, personally I will vote for an Ijaw, Akwa/Cross and the rest of Niger Delta over and over before voting others but I will also vote for a Middle beltan, the truth is by the time the political road work the Igbos are creating begins to pay off, Nigeria will never be the same
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

It's about strategy bro, this Northerners ain't joking. They tried it CAR and failed they have learnt from their mistakes and won't repeat it in Nigeria.

If you are waiting for when, then it might never happen.

They own the military and won't hesitate in using it.
There are many chances that guarantee an Igbo president, Igbos are the only major tribe that mingle with minorities in equal leadership and does not try to lord it over minorities, I know that the major fear about Igbos is that we are domineering but on a closer look, that's the real situation, most minorities in the Niger Delta and North Central may feel much better working with Igbos for Example, most political heavy weights in North Central like Saraki and David mark prefer to work with Igbos, this is given the Republican Nature of Igbos, all the Igbos will need to clinch the presidency and break the Core Northern Influence is to forge a new alliance with the North central by breaking the marriage between the North central and the Midle belt, as for Niger Delta, we understand ourselves, personally I will vote for an Ijaw, Akwa/Cross and the rest of Niger Delta over and over before voting others but I will also vote for a Middle beltan, the truth is by the time the political road work the Igbos are creating begins to pay off, Nigeria will never be the same
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
An Igbo president won't restructure Nigeria, the current System is favouring Igbos, if Igbos want to restructure Nigeria it will be because of Niger Delta and same Niger Delta don't see us as one of them, so I tell you, if an Igbo president get there, during consultation, restructuring will be jettisoned, tell me why does the Igbos need restructuring, if the Niger Deltans keep thinking that the only reason we care about them is because of the oil, it better Nigeria remains the way it is.
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by valirex: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

If you want this to be possible then you have to take my advice.
You guys should stop your marginalising of minority tribes around you.
Just an advice if you won't see it as an attack
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
If an igbo President don’t restructure Nigeria
We will deal with him after his tenure
An Igbo president won't restructure Nigeria, tell me why would he restructure it, is it on Enugu coal or the gas reserves, the North will be churning out lots of resources soon given their large landmass, what an Igbo president need to do is to make the current system more functional, effective mining of the resources in the rest of the country, if you turn Nigeria back to regional governments, Eastern Region is not going to be, if the region is decided using the current 6 geopolitical zone, it won't favour mainland Igboland
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

An Igbo president won't restructure Nigeria, tell me why would he restructure it, is it on Enugu coal or the gas reserves, the North will be churning out lots of resources soon given their large landmass, what an Igbo president need to do is to make the current system more functional, effective mining of the resources in the rest of the country, if you turn Nigeria back to regional governments, Eastern Region is not going to be, if the region is decided using the current 6 geopolitical zone, it won't favour mainland Igboland
Stop crying
We want it like that
Restructure first
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by adekolaelect(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

When every Igboman gets involved, a huge difference will be felt. Forget all this Kanu poo-pooing. The right sort of leadership will emerge to lead such a struggle. Not Kanu.

But even the little Kanu has, you guys are quaking in your boots. IPOB doesn't have an army ooh.

The real Igbo army will affect the oil flow and every other thing in Nigeria. Kanu can't
Another question Do Igbo's have anything to hold the country's ball since Niger delta has never accepted to be among"the virtual Biafra "?

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Followed by the question, Will Igbos remain in Nigeria beyond 2023, if an Igboman is not the president?

Why 2023? What's stopping you going today and right now? Start by packing out of Lagos and the SW.

Days of Igbos emptily blackmailing Nigerians are over.
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
valirex:

If you want this to be possible then you have to take my advice.
You guys should stop your marginalising of minority tribes around you.
Just an advice if you went see it as an attack
I don't see it as an attack, but most times Igbos are being careful because the Minorities have this inherent dangerous fear, have you ever wondered why is it that any state in the Niger Delta where the Igbos is up to a local government, the Igbo area becomes the capital even when it may not be the majority, it is to protect the Igbos there, have you ever asked why was warri not the capital but Asaba and the case of PH, have you ever wondered why the Igbos don't interfere with happens in Akwa/Cross, because Akwa/Cross does not not have that inherent fear for us, same as Benue and Kogi, they don't have this fear for us. Unless we younger generation have to change things because we are the next generation, but the structure had been set,
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Stop crying
We want it like that
Restructure first
Why not you go and restructure it,
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by adekolaelect(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
If an igbo President don’t restructure Nigeria
We will deal with him after his tenure
As you deal with Alamaisiyer & Kalu after looted away your resources in your region .one even dressed like woman to avoid justice yet you celebrated them on their way coming from prison !!!!!!

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by OfoIgbo: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
OneTemplate:

Why 2023? What's stopping you going today and right now?
Start by packing out of Lagos and the SW.

Days of Igbos emptily blackmailing Nigerians are over.

Because NOW is not 2023
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Buahri can never rule this country.... 2015 he did.
In 2023, all the gods of Yoruba land will not stop an Igbo presidency.
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
adekolaelect:
As you deal with Alamaisiyer & Kalu after looted away your resources in your region .one even dressed like woman to avoid justice yet you celebrated them on their way coming from prison !!!!!!
According to Yoruba Moslems, Alameyshia is an Igbo man.

Too much cannibalism damages the brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Because NOW is not 2023

You're not getting the Presidency in 2039 talk less of 2023 so you might as well start the exodus now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
adekolaelect:
Whatever that makes you happy
The last I check you were berating us when will beat Ekweremadu
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Buahri can never rule this country.... 2015 he did.

In 2023, all the gods of Yoruba land will not stop an Igbo presidency.

Lol. Coward will never stop mentioning Yorubas. Abeg face your real oppressors, i.e Fulanis, who will never give you the PDP ticket despite 21 years of alavish service to the Party.

The APC ticket you are not in consideration for as you don't deserve it and can never get it because no Igbo has enough popularity, sagacoty or clout to win the Party Primaries.

You lot should face reality today rather than be crying inconsolably in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by ekesimo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Straight away
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by laiperi: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
Tell us the color of her bra if you have ever smelled her clothes.

Yenefer:
Followed by the question, After they decide to break away can they win a fight with the Almighty Nigerian Army

Dumdum
Ashawo, you don't want igbos to have presidency, but you don't want them to have a country where they can lead themselves. Ah ah, why na? grin

Na by force to be a naijirian?

cc haccord
Re: Can An Igbo President Restructure Nigeria? by adekolaelect(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

According to Yoruba Moslems, Alameyshia is an Igbo man.

Too much cannibalism damages the brain
Take life easy you come wail like say no be truth I talk niiiii.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Group Warns Jonathan Against Contesting In 2023 / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Ngbo Attack, Says Ebonyi Gov’t / They Are Quick To Tag IPOB Terrorist, But Isa Pantami A Real Jihadist Is There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.