Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak (924 Views)

Gov Abdulrazak Of Kwara State Delivers A World Class Road In Llorin Metropolis ( / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by bolaayenimo: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2021
Kwara State Governor AbdulRaman AbdulRazaq said on Tuesday that his administration’s decision to announce hijab-wearing in grant-aided mission schools was based on consultations, meetings, brainstorming and dispassionate weighing of policy options.

He said: “We took that decision in good faith and in the interest of all.

“I swore to an oath to protect every Kwaran. This oath includes looking at the bigger picture and doing everything to prevent a crisis before it occurs.

“I acknowledge the apprehension from the Christian and Muslim communities. Having held dozens of meetings with thought leaders from both sides in the last four weeks, I am convinced that beneath the tensions and misgivings around the hijab decision are old wounds that must be healed.
“I assure Kwarans that we will take steps to address the concerns raised by faith communities. In doing so, a huge dose of understanding, selflessness and patriotism will be required. Going forward, we will need leaders from both sides to spread message of love, accommodation, patience, peace and mutual respect.

“Notwithstanding their varied positions, I am proud of the level of restraints and statesmanship shown by our religious leaders. I commend them and reassure them that we will always be fair and courageous in taking decisions for sustainable peace, and will be willing to listen to their concerns.

“The starting point will be the reconstitution in the coming days of the interfaith committee to further build confidence as well as provide templates to steadily resolve issues of mutual concerns.

“I hail security agencies for their professionalism and their sticking to strategic patience jointly agreed upon. This has helped to prevent loss of lives and property, while keeping crisis merchants in check. I urge parents to speak to their children to stay away from trouble. Any attempt to take advantage of the situation to foment trouble will be met with maximum punishment prescribed by the law. ”

AbdulRazaq has attributed Monday’s attacks on churches, schools and shops to fifth columnists.
https://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-allowed-hijab-wearing-in-schools-by-abdulrazaq/

Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by HooJoon: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2021
We get too much wahala
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by Kriss216: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Kwara is a Fulani State, all thanks to Afonja.

Yoruba people should stop crying, they should channel their energy to wage war against the Fulanis from conquering the whole SW states.

Ogun, Oyo, Osun, and Ondo might go the way of Kwara in the next two years if urgent measures are not taken.

I urge all Omoluabis to rally with Sunday Igboho to cleanse yorubaland from infidels trying to conquer their lands.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by MuchAdo: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2021
Nonsense!

Must muslims attend christian schools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by Oluolad86(f): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2021
Please I need your help! Please
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by juman(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Hope he resolve it well.
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by CodeTemplar: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2021
Useless thing.
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by punisha: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
a very unwise man.
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
Kwara is a Fulani State, all thanks to Afonja.

Yoruba people should stop crying, they should channel their energy to wage war against the Fulanis from conquering the whole SW states.

Ogun, Oyo, Osun, and Ondo might go the way of Kwara in the next two years if urgent measures are not taken.

I urge all Omoluabis to rally with Sunday Igboho to cleanse yorubaland from infidels trying to conquer their lands.

Shalom.
[/s]

Bros you've started tearing clothes grin

Nah to enter market remain for you.
Keep it up grin
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by Racoon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
There is a reason where school outfits are called uniforms Mr.Governor.All is just to cause religious intolerance hence domination as it is common trait with the headslammer faith.
Re: Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak by Mynd44: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021

(1)

Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional Soldiers In The World –senator Aba / You Are A Man Of Faith, Pastor Adeboye Tells Gov Bello / I Fully Support The Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.