Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally (17482 Views)

2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by ABlAstate: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

OUK is more credible than this murderer called obi
[/s]

Kalu is not just a criminal but he also a n ex convict,
a ritualist that took TA Orji to a shrine where Abia state was chained. Kalu looted and rendered Abia state a shithole state while Obi developed and built his state. Today Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria while Anambra is among the top 5 best states in Nigeria. Kalu is a
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by ABlAstate: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
kabillionaire:
Insulting Mr. Obi is so unfortunate because, as of now, he is the only south-easterner that has credibility among all the politicians in that region.

I am from Abia state but we shall vote Obi over the criminal and ex convict called kalu
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by kabillionaire(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
I don't believe this!
Is it not OUK that just came out of prison for embezzling monies meant for you?
I don't believe this at all, what is Africa turning into for the past 60 years?!!
NNEWIsuper:

Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by Yebosola(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

OUK isn't against him one bit.. Either he gets the ticket or OUK.. Simple.. Easterners don't even vote, so far the north accepts either of them, no one cares

I deh laugh in Swahili, SE hatred for Apc is second to none, pure waste of time looking up to them for tangible votes from that area, anyway their vote is inconsequential in scheme of things, Umuahi doesn't require their votes to b President grin
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by Yebosola(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Donspicey:
They are not happy cos he is a threat to their political ambitions.........

2023 we boot all of them out......

Online party, una better start mobilization,u think is by clenching fist on SM.
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by Yebosola(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Naajjii:

They have started, if it is true APC want to consider Umahi ,is it not time for other Igbos to rally around him to actualize their IMPOSSIBLE dream of Igbo presidency? Its not yet 2023 we are beginning to see this from Igbo leaders, tommorow if another smart zone takes advantage of their greed and lack of containment and snatch the presidency they will start crying of Marginalization. What they dont know is even if APC gives the ticket to Igbo and PDP Presents Atiku or someone from another zone, PDP will come out victorious because APC can not force Nigerians especially the northerners to vote an Igbo man, period.

Gbam!!!
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by Yebosola(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
dadavivo:

I can't believe you're having a conversation with that Yoruba boy that is hiding under Nnewi username

What makes u think d guy is Yoruba? Nigeria has over 250 tribes, continue with your folly, your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by ABlAstate: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Ouk is a criminal and an ex convict. He cannot even stand for any election again in Nigeria. Useless dirty Aba miscreant. Obi, Umahi, Ngige are the only credible choices of the southeast region
Re: Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally by ABlAstate: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
kabillionaire:
I don't believe this!
Is it not OUK that just came out of prison for embezzling monies meant for you?
I don't believe this at all, what is Africa turning into for the past 60 years?!!

Nnewisuper is a cursed dirty miscreant from the cursed backward shithole Abia state that's why he is supporting a criminal and ex convict like kalu. Kalu is not eligible to stand for any elective post in Nigeria because he is an ex convict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: What South-West Governors Discussed With Traditional Rulers / CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway / Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.