Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi (9591 Views)

Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / VP Slot: PDP Dismisses Report Of Wike's Selection As Atiku's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by Teewhy2: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin sad
Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Thunder fire zombies!
Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by PolymathDave(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
2020 years ago, Jesus Christ the son of God died on the cross of Calvary, he gave his life for us. Both of his hands was nailed to each side of the cross and one of his feet placed upon the other was nailed to the the cross, his blood was shed on that cross and he became a living sacrifice for us, he died on the cross and three days later, he rose again.
Mark 15:37- And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
He died for us so that we might be saved, saved from the impending judgement that is to come, me, you and all of us and all of those who lived before us and those to come will all be judged for all our deeds, both good or bad.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
By accepting Jesus as our Lord and Personal Saviour, we are then saved from eternal damnation.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Not only are we saved but also we receive His free gift.
Romans 6:23-"For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Believe in Jesus, confess your sins to Him and ask for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus and then you say, AMEN!
Rejoice because by having faith in Jesus, you believe to the saving of the soul.
God be with you.
Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
yarimo:
PDP that will soon be de registered by INEC
Who you think say you dey do?

That would be nice, at least they will have to deal with us under the same party. No be same set of people share themselves as APC and PDP come dey lead us weakedly as government ?
Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by AMOSCO2010(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
OK o
Check my signature and thank me later
Re: PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi by poseidon12: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
I suspect Umahi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Convention To Hold October 29-30 / LASG Begins Construction Of Abiola–Onijemo Link Road With Bridge / FG Releases N150bn For Female Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.