Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) (25004 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 7 Suspected Cultists, Declare "Baby" Wanted / EFCC Arrests 7 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by jericco1(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Fear village people.
Is that not Igbinosun and Ehigiator that sell fake 'sure-odds' at Ewatto in Ubiaja?

The worst entanglement to get out of is a wrong allegation from the army.

I wonder what would have become of me if that Colonel had walked in on me on top of his 2nd wife 12 years ago.
A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's because I always pray to God to order my steps.

These boys here were probably at the right place at the wrong time because they look like hungry oil palm workers who are also ragtag cultists ...they don't look like the herdsmen kidnappers who terrorise the Aviele - Eguono, Agbede - Ewu or Igbira Camp - Ikpeshi axis.

grin Bros longest time
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2020
All i see is innocent farmers cool
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Coldie(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2020
Soarr:
That guy by the right hand side got no remorse, see as he bone
Exactly what I wanted to say that one is a pure criminal
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2020
Criminals
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by lastclaire4(f): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2020
solochris:
Hope these are not innocent people, just saying o

They cant be. The face of the guy on the extreme right says it all. From the look of his face, he doesnt care.

I am sorry to say this, but there is hardly any Edo guy with clean hands. That place is not a place to train kids.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by pacespot(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2020
It is like these ones never jammed a high paying client
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by viceddy95(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2020
These are innocent people na,,..are they doing the kidnapping with ordinary hands without weapons....

Make those army go relax one side,they don't know what they are doing....
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by sadiq1985: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2020
The impact of hidring money inside the ceiling and inside ditch. They should bring it out,put it in the economy so that more jobs would be available it will defenetely reduces this social vises !!
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Gullis: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Soarr:

na the new face wey soja give the guy man be that, dem don beat the old face commot. Those soja guys no get chill at all.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by THANDS619: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Abi na only mee saw that guy posing? d one on black trouser
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Mayng01(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Elmuhammadi:

Mind whaT u say on net
Apc agent
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by kolade560: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Fear village people.
Is that not Igbinosun and Ehigiator that sell fake 'sure-odds' at Ewatto in Ubiaja?

I wonder what would have become of me if that Colonel had walked in on me on top of his 2nd wife 12 years ago.
A premature ejaculation saved my life that day because I just left some 2minutes before he got home and that's because I always pray to God to order my steps.

These boys here were probably at the right place at the wrong time because they look like hungry oil palm workers who are also ragtag cultists ...they don't look like the herdsmen kidnappers who terrorise the Aviele - Eguono, Agbede - Ewu or Igbira Camp - Ikpeshi axis.
so u are morally bankrupt to the extent of sleeping with married women?? you are disagrace!!!?
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHtAYSKCRs

Two Edo state criminals are seen in this video taking security operatives into the Bush where they hide their guns and bullets.

At first, the criminals wanted to take the security operatives on a wild goose chase. On noticing their intentions, the policemen released some bullets and threatened to shoot the criminals on their legs.

Out of fear of being shot, the police were now led to wire the guns were hidden in the farmland.

In the end, 2 locally made pistols with live rounds were found in the Bush
Inexperienced and dumb Nigerian police officers . The criminal can deny putting the gun and win the case if he has a strong lawyer. With there hand print on the guns in case they want to carry out a forensic evident in the court of law

Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Soarr:
e bi like say na ordinary weed people dem pick and termed kidnnaper
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Those guy's look innocent!! But If truly they're criminals job weldone!! but if innocent they should be released immediately! Asap
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by internet: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2020
All I see here are innocent souls. Chai victims of circumstance.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Ayo8(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Only God knows why we are sharing same country with this people

Really...??
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Gee64: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow with robbery orientation.

Ha! Ha! Ha! I laugh at future Nigeria!
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by cynthia500(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2020
“Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?
Failure isn’t the end of the road. It’s a big red flag saying to you ‘Wrong way. Turn around.’
Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by akigbemaru: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by babtoundey(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2020
One of them is even posing for the picture. Fine boy, six packs, broad shoulders... by the time life starts dealing with him in the way he never imagined, he will know it pays to die than being caught stealing. Idiot!
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Why does it look like some of them are posing for the camera!
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Insidenaija:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seven-suspected-kidnappers-arrested-in-edo/%3famp=1
On what ground were they arrest and tagged suspected kidnappers..
Was any incriminating thing found with them,nope.
Looking rugged in a bushy work place does not in anyway make someone a criminal...
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
MrBachelor:
So because the young men were rounded up by an army that can not end banditry and insurgency up north, but most powerful when confronting armeless protesters and massacring same at Lekki toll gate and also giving false information about their involvement, they(the young men) are now kidnappers.

Armless protesters?
Do you stay in Edo?
Do you how much has been lost, talk about life and properties. And you are here making a moronic case for people like these

Young men? You're a slowpoke and an advocate for criminals.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by dangotejnr: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Good move by the governor, keep working with the military and supporting them, during peacetime, the army must not just rest, but be vigilant, and assists police quickly in internal security, other states should adopt the Lagos state's style, where Op Mesa and other military convoys patrol across the state. Armed kidnapping and insecurity from violent gangs that defy police are on the increase, it is commin sense for the military to be engaged to confront violent criminals in shootouts.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by dangotejnr: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

On what ground were they arrest and tagged suspected kidnappers..
Was any incriminating thing found with them,nope.
Looking rugged in a bushy work place does not in anyway make someone a criminal...
Stop being an advocate for criminals, those boys took them to where they hide guns...criminals only understand the language of force, even in America, if you are a violent criminal, they will treat you with force. Stop misleading people, and supporting violent criminals.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
dangotejnr:

Stop being an advocate for criminals, those boys took them to where they hide guns...criminals only understand the language of force, even in America, if you are a violent criminal, they will treat you with force. Stop misleading people, and supporting violent criminals.
I think you getting it wrong,this isn't the post about criminals that took police to the location they hide guns!!!
Read the post again,then go through my comment
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why do I have this feeling that these guys are not kidnappers but hustlers riding okada for a living .kidnappers can't be as bold as the way these guys looks.I know looks can be deceptive thou but I still doubt it.I just pray innocent people's lives are speare in this manhunt for criminals.o lord protect my siblings n all good guys from harm as 2020 comes to an end amen.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
solochris:
Hope these are not innocent people, just saying o
and they looked Innocent.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

I should have known you are a northerner with the low threshold of intelligent your posts depict grin

Arewa p&$

Stupidity at its peak!
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by ultimateprof: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Fear village people.

My guy longest time.
Re: 7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Mayng01:

Apc agent

I love you thats why saying that

How South West Is Becoming A Hotbed Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria - TheCable / EFCC Declares 4 Wanted For Offences Bordering On Fraud / EFCC Arrests 40 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt