Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (66683 Views)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by lucky4west: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
trust me if u can cough out over a million for a car u should endeavor to pay for tracking and other necessary security measures..

3 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by ifeanyi317(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
so ur anty didnt do comprehensive insurance
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Soarr(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Idiotmod:
How we go sabi your own car now
return am if na you move am naw

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Chinny024(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
candyguyofficia:
It seem corrola has a reputation of been stolen. In less than a month i have read about 2 Corrollas that was stolen on this platform. The last won made front page. On ground, I have heard atleast 3 Corrola snatched at gunpoint. Despite all this negative news 03/08 corrola still seem to be hot cake in Nigeria
My dear..From the enquiries I made at mechanic sometime ago, someone told me that the engine is also used as speed boat engine, may be that's why!!

7 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by loadedvibes: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol..
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Stevengold(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
No tracker?
I pray u see It?
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Cerebellum: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lol..lol

Chai!

Amaka people and theftgrin
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
What hurts you blesses you.
‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.
“A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

Is this your write up? Or you copy someones writeup online words for words. Dont you think you shoud acknowledge the owner of the write up huh.

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na wa ooo

BlessedNuel:
Greetings..

kindly rebroadcast through any available platform the theft of my inlaw's Corolla! It was stolen at Oweh Str, Jibowu Yaba.

She was in church today, (22 November,2020 ) at the time of the theft.... Unfortunately, the vehicle has no tracking device installed...

Call 08034001520 08033901970 08026663464 if you have any information. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by mannasseh(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
i made a post about a stolen corolla few weeks ago
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:
A car that's over 10yrs need no tracking device

Besides, you cannot track dismantled car

But the tracker gives you a fighting chance....... Rather than a wing or prayer..........

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Unrated900(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.

Interpret your article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by OfficialSam(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Antoeni:
Owode People nor go Hear that One,
Buy and Get Caught and Spend Christmas & New Year in Panti

It's never going to be sold as a whole. The car has been dismantled by now and various parts are in Ladipo market now.

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by DWJOBScom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:

This is false information dude
All items/assets can be tracked.
Even if dismantled we can get the last place it got to before it was butchered. grin

7 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:

Hmm... seems they usually butcher those cars when they steal them... But the owner could be lucky anyways, cos there have been several cases of recovered cars. Having a tracker is still a good idea though. At least it can be tracked as soon as it is stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:

This is financial recklessness.
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cyborg123(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
No one should use this car (especially 2003/2004) without enough security. 2003/04 are easily known by a protrusion in the lower part of the front bumper and amber coloured rear turn signals and unfortunately has no factory immobilizer. I guess the thieves look out for that.

After falling for pressure to buy this model year, I fixed kill switch, tracker and steering lock and yet I find it difficult to park anywhere in this Lagos/ogun state axis.

I pray the owner recovers the car.

9 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
thnk God i hate toyotal not to talk of corolla

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by sammirano: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
So no security at the church
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by riroye3263: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nizooria

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cynthia500(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Unrated900:

Interpret your article
lolzzz
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by capitalzero: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Greetings..

kindly rebroadcast through any available platform the theft of my inlaw's Corolla! It was stolen at Oweh Str, Jibowu Yaba.

She was in church today, (22 November,2020 ) at the time of the theft.... Unfortunately, the vehicle has no tracking device installed...

Call 08034001520 08033901970 08026663464 if you have any information. Thanks.

No tracker no insurance!! Op sorry, it will be sold as spare parts

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cynthia500(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
AwesomeStormy00:

Is this your write up? Or you copy someones writeup online words for words. Dont you think you shoud acknowledge the owner of the write up huh.

leave me joor!!!!!

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
cynthia500:
Damn,banny you just motivated the niggar in me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by BEEGOLD797(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
You see its wrong for people to believe until they have a car of 10million naira or a car of 2019 model before they can put tracker of between 30k/40k in their car. Imagine the lost now, even if he bought that car for 500k or 1m, once it's stolen definitely it will affect the owner. It's advisable you put at least a tracker device in your car if you can't afford a comprehensive insurance. Especially people using toyota product.
femi4:

3 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cyborg123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
mannasseh:
i made a post about a stolen corolla few weeks ago
Were you able to find it?
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
onoms4luv:
Hmmm
What's up with this career worship bullshit, hope you know there are people responsible for making the devices and manufacturing the drugs being used/prescribed by the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by FarahAideed: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
AbijaJ:
Toyota Corolla must be one of the most stolen cars in Nigeria. I guess because of its second hand value and Taxify/Uber drivers prefer it over others.

Because of the demands for it's spare parts at Ladipo ...
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
It must be a corolla undecided

I love this car for its efficiency, durability and fuel economy but it's the last car I would use my money to buy.. what a thief magnet ( even when stationary).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.